I'm new

skidude

Member!
Reaction score
minny said:
so..you like yoda?? well do we have a treat for you
yes i like yoda he is great :) thanks 4 all the welcomes whats my treat u guys have 4 me :)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Welcome to Battleforums! Yoda, heh, thats pretty awesome. Your signature made me laugh when I first seen it, as well. I also sent you a Gmail Invite, but it didn't go through. Tell me your email exactly this time and I'll send you an invite. Besides that, follow thw rules, and be respectful, and you won't have any problems. Enjoy your stay. :)

Outside Source

Member!
Reaction score
Ok, as some of you may know I have been here for a while. I just need to know something because I am sick of looking it. How the hell I start my own thread? Please respond in the next post to this thread or private message. Thanks in advance. -end

skidude

Member!
Reaction score
click on forums tools and i think it says start a thread

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Welcome Sir. And to start a new thread, there is a lovely button that says "Post Thread" when you are in one of the forums but not in a thread ;) Pretty simple.

skidude

Member!
Reaction score
i would if i could i got someone to make this 4 me :( if anyone could help me that would be nice

skidude

Member!
Reaction score
ok thanks alot i will post in there sorry about the big sig if put it on so i though it would be ok

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Skidude...you seem to already know this place on the back of your hand. WTF?! have you been here b4 or you just someone else acting neW? Hmm...

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Outside Source said:
Ok, as some of you may know I have been here for a while. I just need to know something because I am sick of looking it. How the hell I start my own thread? Please respond in the next post to this thread or private message. Thanks in advance. -end

skidude said:
click on forums tools and i think it says start a thread

Hmm...Sides he knew how to do everything right away. i hd to ask like 40147328 times..i think everyone did. But o well thats just me.

anyways.... Walcum to bf.*

-brandon :corn