Im new here

Cortana

Member!
Reaction score
just wanted to say hi to everyone plus any others that are new. i came here looking for halo forums (using google) and i have, and plan to start playing again soon, starcraft and brood war. (also play c&c, ground control 2 and perimeter) might even dig out that map editor again and start making maps (i used to make campaings but i never got past mission 2 - the first mission is quite a good one but i just got bored after the second)

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
woot! first to welcome! now i feel special...
anyways hi, wee not rapists, homos, murderers, SPAMMERs or anything like that

* looks around * :p

Cortana

Member!
Reaction score
spammers? glad your not one of those. ive come from a forum where several got banned recently. all spamming is wrong IMO

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, most people look at me as a spammer. Look at my join date, then m posts. But I'm just possibly the most active person on this board, postwise.

Welcome to Battleforums! You also like thw RPG System freom what I understand, so we could battle if you ever get my level or I could dset you up with my lower level freiends to battle. SC and BW are fun, you should play with me and the other Guru's here (Renzokuken, TrongaMonga, RyanXWing) and that sort of thing. Enjoy your stay. :)

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
cortana?
cort+ana=cortana?
maybe have some relations or just is your sn just from halo?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
IS THIS A RELATIVE OF CORTALOS?

Wait a second, coRt is a wanted criminal, so it can't be.

Welcome to BattleForums.

Ignore coRtALoS.

People with irregularities in their capitalisation in their name should be shot.*

Cortana

Member!
Reaction score
minny said:
cortana?
cort+ana=cortana?
maybe have some relations or just is your sn just from halo?
from halo cus i play that. plus starcraft, but i got diablo with it and only played it once.

(ps the reason why the halo forum isnt that active is because its quite new. theres only 10 threads there so i guess thats why

alura you must have posted like 30 a day or something to get a post count as high as that. july 2004 was only three months ago

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
He's a postwhore :D And He's trying his hardest to catch up with me.

Welcome sir.

Cortana

Member!
Reaction score
his profile says that he makes 52.18 posts per day! oh well i was only 1 or 2 out then >sarcasm< but yeah, its alot

Cortana

Member!
Reaction score
Alura said:
Well, most people look at me as a spammer. Look at my join date, then m posts. But I'm just possibly the most active person on this board, postwise.

Welcome to Battleforums! You also like thw RPG System freom what I understand, so we could battle if you ever get my level or I could dset you up with my lower level freiends to battle. SC and BW are fun, you should play with me and the other Guru's here (Renzokuken, TrongaMonga, RyanXWing) and that sort of thing. Enjoy your stay. :)
only if there level 1 :D

DAMN! Sorry for double posting. pressed the wrong button. can someone tell me how to delete one of them?

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
You can't. But use the Edit button when you are prepared to edit your post, instead of the post reply or quick reply buttons. Not a big deal, I'm sure you will get off easy this time, just attempt to not do it again :)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
jd-inflames said:
He's a postwhore :D And He's trying his hardest to catch up with me.

Welcome sir.

Stop hurting my feelings. You know you love me. ;)

I'm not a post whore, no one has been able to prove that, or that I 'spam' which is kind of ironic, considering the admininstrators and moderators don't have a problem with me, and on how they make such claims but never back them up.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to Battleforums.

Cortana

Member!
Reaction score
heck, im a member of lots of different forums, and its rare for me to double post or spam in any way. oh well. this forum site is way more active than any other site i registered on. 2646 active users record? youve gotta be kidding me

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
x42bn6 said:
Ignore coRtALoS.

People with irregularities in their capitalisation in their name should be shot.*
WTF H8ER

Anyone with random letters and numbers has no room to talk about something as silly as capitilization in a REAL name.

x42bn6... wtf is that? A spare part number for special order items?

Go die now sir.

Welcome Cortana... good to see more "Cort"s around here. :D

As you'll see, having a name like that will automatically give you a certain aura of power everyone will learn to cower before, and respect. Remember x42 is your personal slave, and whatever you demand of it will be followed through to the letter.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I demand x42 lick my toesies because they have fungus mold all over them.

-Frank :cool:

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
WTF H8ER

Anyone with random letters and numbers has no room to talk about something as silly as capitilization in a REAL name.

x42bn6... wtf is that? A spare part number for special order items?

Go die now sir.

Welcome Cortana... good to see more "Cort"s around here. :D

As you'll see, having a name like that will automatically give you a certain aura of power everyone will learn to cower before, and respect. Remember x42 is your personal slave, and whatever you demand of it will be followed through to the letter.
So what happened to Cort3?

RANDOM SETS OF LETTERS AND NUMBERS*

Bushido Blade

Member!
Reaction score
i personally like the name x42bn6, because its that kind of name where u have to be on here alot to spell right.

or, you could just scroll up everytime...