"I'm new here" well duh.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you, but when I see someone's first post as "IM NEW!" it makes me want to beat them to a bloody pulp with a tire iron. I think its obvious that you are new, you don't have to make your first post 'im new here' or something along those lines. I think people, in general, are smart enough to figure that out... then again I could be wrong. :p

I live in Colorado, USA
Have what some call an 'unhealthy obsession' with dragons, fire, sc, and sharp things.
I like foreign girls over local girls. Accents drive me wild.
Im 20
I like the colors Red and Black and hate the rest.
I hate everyone until I deside to like them
If I could do one 'bad' thing and get away with it, it would have to be hanging someone from a bridge naked, soak them in gasoline and set them on fire.
If I could have sex with any celeb I wanted, it would have to be Angelina Jolie or Natalie Portman. (both would be better though :D)
My opinion on war... Nuke the punks and get it over with... oops, no more war, guess we'll have to piss someone else off now.
I only like two sodas, Mountain Dew and Faygo, the rest suck!
I think people that make those 'do you like me' polls should be shot and set on fire.
My two favorite movies are Reign of Fire (love dragons!) and Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (sweet 3Dness!)
I like some anime, Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Wolf's Rain, and Witch Hunter Robin.
If I could pick any car/truck to have for free, it would have to be a Hummer, the millitary style! (NOT the new H2, it sucks! its full of electronics that would short out when going through a river!)

Thats it. Like me or hate me, I don't care.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
Such a warm welcome, I feel special. :D

VegetaClam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Welcome Brother.

I'm Expecting great things from you. You Arrival has been foreseen.

-Vegeta Clam

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Welcome to battleforums where all your dreams will come true :D!!

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
Welcome to BattleForums. Take a cookie.
i hate cookies! ill take a sword if you got one.

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Impressive introduction, mr.NeutronHInc. We hope you stay with us so we can enjoy more of u:D

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Impressive intro indeed any way hello :wavey

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Good intro. I agree with you on alot of points, and disagree on a few.

Hope you enjoy your time here at Battleforums. And become active.

Welcome:)

Also: Angelina Jolie > Natalie Portman

It could just be the fact that she played Laura Croft. I love the Tomb Raider series:p

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
If I were to be the harsh type that would dis you on your first post, I'd say I was amazed to see such a good post from a newbee.

But I'm not the harsh type, so I will agree with the rest in that your intro was very well stated.

Welcome to Battleforums, from your writing style be sure to check out the Archane Sanctuary on your way to the SC forums, I think you'll like them.
Sorry we don't have many sharp cutting objects for you to play with, but I have a brother that makes damaskis knives in his blacksmith shop.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crookedfoot
If I were to be the harsh type that would dis you on your first post, I'd say I was amazed to see such a good post from a newbee.
Crooked.. crooked.. it's spelt newbie! Not newbee. :)

Welcome to the forums! Check out our other forums, and be sure to stay a long time. :)

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by NeutronHInc
Thats it. Like me or hate me, I don't care.
$50 to the first person that can guess who that reminds me of.

Definately a good way to start out man. I know any member planning on looking back at your first post won't have anything to laugh at you about months down the road.

You even got the attention of 2 admins in your Intro thread.... wish that happened to me. :( *sniff*