I'm going on vacation for a week

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'll be leaving on August 4th, but will be back on August 11th. I'm leaving right after I start the contest, so Chris will be the one making the decisions around here while I'm away. Yes, his word will be law, so make sure you suck up to him for at least the 7 days.

Just a heads up in case you don't get any replies to your PMs. Chris has my private email address, so if it's something super urgent, ask him to forward me the message :).

Thank you,
Donny

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
going on a ****ing cruise with all the money your making from BF aren't you?!@?!
sure, leave us all here to ****ing rot with chris...dont be surprised if you come back to a smut forum filled with prostitution, and syphilAIDS

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'll be leaving on August 4th, but will be back on August 11th. I'm leaving right after I start the contest, so Chris will be the one making the decisions around here while I'm away. Yes, his word will be law, so make sure you suck up to him for at least the 7 days.

Just a heads up in case you don't get any replies to your PMs. Chris has my private email address, so if it's something super urgent, ask him to forward me the message :).

Thank you,
Donny

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Maybe you should postpone the contest until you decide to do things right? Or maybe Chris will get smart and fashion it to a fair and honorable contest to the real members of this forum.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Maybe you should postpone the contest until you decide to do things right? Or maybe Chris will get smart and fashion it to a fair and honorable contest to the real members of this forum.
Yeah, its pretty complicated trying to manage the forum and the contest blog/referals at the same time. But I guess I got to be ready for anything. However, I won't be changing the way BF runs in the forums of rulebreakers or content modifications or current affairs, I am more concentrated on operating this contest (without resorting to blowing up BF).

@Pan: I love how much faith you have in me ;)

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Nothing other than Chris promoting me to Asylum Judicator. I think he said you need to activate my mod powers- because I don't have them.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Lol flash.

Anyways, kinky. Chris made next to no decisions ('cept fo Jennys promotion) while you were away. Kept saying "i want to wait until donny gets back". He's a pussybitch, snap him into line!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, that was over Cheeze's ban. I had no juristiction in that field, since I was keeping him banned under the Tubgirl he posted on Flea's account.

And there were virtually no decisions to make because everyone was either A) Not caring, B) Had nothing to bring up, C) Concentrated on contest.

So all and all, considering this forum is still standing. Everything seems to be in order.

Jenny said:
Nothing other than Chris promoting me to Asylum Judicator. I think he said you need to activate my mod powers- because I don't have them.
I was only able to give you Asylum permissions, I wasn't able to make you display on the Forum Leaders board as a "mod".

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I'm still not a gmod, somethings wrong there.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You have a comic section. Plus, I am a little skeptical about the permissions betweens mods/admins ever since I made admin.