I'm getting WarCraft III.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
And I had a few questions. Whats the popular UMS's to play nowadays? I've been thinking, and I have decided to get back into the game that I used to play more then D2 and SC combined. It's been like..a year or two since I've played Frozen Throne, but I hope I can manage. I'll probably use Orcs or Humans at my main race in Non-Custom Games. :D

So fill me in guys. I know Hellwolf Person will be excited to hear this but yeah, give me some info! :D

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ums = custom games
most popular is dota
solo > team
gl dm, wish to see u online (just switch to west :p)

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Gogo East, I play on East but I live West Coast.

-Frank :cool:

Zerglite

Reaction score
shit, i might just re-install mine for the hell of it.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Join East. Simply because of this. Most people here play on East regardless of thier lovcation. East has better players then west (But if you want much better players to lose to try Kalimdor or northrend). If your going to pick a race, Orc will probably be the easiest to win with right off the bat, same with Nightelves. You can progresss to Undead which gets harder to win with same with Humans. But overall all things being equal, this game is better than you can ever imagine.

Zerglite

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
I was thinking of going Night Elves or Orcs...but I can't decide. :p
i used to play NE..

i love the DH

<3 to mana burn

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
And I had a few questions. Whats the popular UMS's to play nowadays? I've been thinking, and I have decided to get back into the game that I used to play more then D2 and SC combined. It's been like..a year or two since I've played Frozen Throne, but I hope I can manage. I'll probably use Orcs or Humans at my main race in Non-Custom Games. :D

So fill me in guys. I know Hellwolf Person will be excited to hear this but yeah, give me some info! :D
Why such a big Starcraft fan like yourself should get Warcraft?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I used to play all 3 Blizzard Games before, nonstop. Before long I started focusing on SC more, then WC, then D2 forever it seems, then now I'm spreading it out. I play SC everyday, D2 everyday, and soon, probably WC everyday or so too. :)

And this recent advancement into Azeroth makes me want to find a neat avatar. ^^

@ Matt: I like using Priestess of the Moon to be honest. That's what my avatar is. :)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:

Welcome to our world ^_^. We can help you out in our Strategy and Customs sections depending on the various questions you have posted.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Nonsense! I must play through all types. FFA Included. :D

I'll be a Night Elf Player, I've made up my mind. :)
Night elf? you like that click and win scenario. Lets have a little 1v1 on bnet now.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I agree with Pan. FFA best shows you the basics like tri heroing, getting things to 100 food, expoing. Also, how to systematically devastate your opponent.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
Join East. Simply because of this. Most people here play on East regardless of thier lovcation. East has better players then west (But if you want much better players to lose to try Kalimdor or northrend). If your going to pick a race, Orc will probably be the easiest to win with right off the bat, same with Nightelves. You can progresss to Undead which gets harder to win with same with Humans. But overall all things being equal, this game is better than you can ever imagine.
Even if i lived in the USA i would play my realm- Northrend.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I would, just to see what it is like. But I fear I will lag.