I'm coming back..

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Wasn't talking about 1v1, was talking about the whole PvP and PvE abbilities. Hunter is also very overpowered.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Hunters can't do shit if you're in their blindspot.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
What do you mean blindspot?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Close enough to where they can't shoot, far enough to where they cant melee.

It's the Mages best friend.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Cortalos said:
I'm sorry, but the primary form of armor you have until level 70 was Demon Armor, which increased your armor, and made you regen even while in combat, while the primarily used Mage Armor provided 0 armor, 15 resist to all schools of Magic, and 30% mana regen.

Additionally, from what I've seen, most Warlocks tend to have higher armor than Mages due to class-specific gear, and all Warlock-specific gear has much much higher +sta.

Lastly, your damage is going to vary depending on your spec. If you're still affliction, I wouldn't expect to be top on the damage charts, however if you have an Imp Scorch Mage combined with Destro-spec, you should be a good 4% or higher on the total damage done charts if you both are comparatively-geared.
After 62, most warlocks are going to opt Fel Armor, unless they are trying to run some lowbie somewhere. 50% +dmg vs. amor + shadow resist + health regen. Leaves me with about 800 armor at lvl 65.

SouLeSS said:
I'm with cort.

Theres a Lock in my guild that does around 15% more dmg than anyone in our guild in Kara. Granted, I'm (was) imp. scorch so his dmg skyrockets, but seriously, if you're not in the top 2 as a lock in DPS then you need to reroll.

Like I've told you before. You obviously have no real handle over the class because all you ever do is say how bad they are.

BTW; Warlock Armor buffs > the shit out of Mage Armor buffs. Not to mention you have damage mitigation through talents, a godsend of a healing spell and a godsend of an instant mana back. Oh, and you have a pet to boot.
As an affliction lock, there was no way I was going to be able to top the DPS charts and manage to keep the aggro off of me, which is what the complaints were about before. Now I'm DP Ruin, and can out DPS pretty much anyone. I never said anything about how bad warlocks were, I was expressing the clash between my playstyle and the idea of going 51 points deep in the affliction tree. Me saying that the warlock class is bad is like you and Cort complaining about your HP and armor. Honestly, 62+, warlocks don't have it much better, especially beings we are pretty much forced to use the same style gear as you untill t4.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Play a ****ing warrior. There's a hard class to master, PvE-wise.
Always thought warriors could level fury, and bash pretty much everyone they encounter not losing that much health with their huge armour and their HP pool. But you got the seventy, not me. Is it really that hard? I suppose it can take a long time and be darned boring.

After 62, most warlocks are going to opt Fel Armor, unless they are trying to run some lowbie somewhere. 50% +dmg vs. amor + shadow resist + health regen. Leaves me with about 800 armor at lvl 65.
Are you kidding? I would have given up up Ice Armour damn easily in return for that. It freaking owns.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Tanking in raids is a lot harder than most people would think. Also, my mage with 4 armor things from Kara, and a cloak with +150armor (guildy enchanted it for free, so eh) only has 901 armor, so I don't know what the **** you're complaining about when you say you "only have 800 armor at 65".

You're not supposed to have armor...

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Well let's see. I was playing lock for like 2 levels, and then I forgot about the whole reason I never got into lock..I'm not a fan of pure casting..don't ask why I forgot. But anyways..I decided I'd try rogue. I'm at level 13 now, and I'm wondering if I'm going to like it in the end. If it were up to me I'd be a BE warrior, but that isn't possible. And I deleted my shaman so I could have a fresh start.

Hmm..is everyone horde or alliance on hakkar?

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Always thought warriors could level fury, and bash pretty much everyone they encounter not losing that much health with their huge armour and their HP pool. But you got the seventy, not me. Is it really that hard? I suppose it can take a long time and be darned boring.

Are you kidding? I would have given up up Ice Armour damn easily in return for that. It freaking owns.
Can't wait for 70, then it's 100 +dmg :p

But along with all of the things warlocks do, it's situational.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Haha! Dude, do they spell Ice Armor the European/Australian way on the European servers? "Ice Armour"?

That'd be such a silly, but funny little touch. :)

Hmm..is everyone horde or alliance on hakkar?
Horde.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
. And I deleted my shaman so I could have a fresh start.
You're a ****ing idiot and you'll never get anywhere on WoW.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Nay, that's me speaking, mate. Now go play with yer bollocks and lemme drink me ale, lad.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
It's not that hard to level. But to be a good tank takes alot of skill.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Ah, yes, of course. But in the end, they're all hard to play, I honestly shiver just thinking on the attention required to play healer.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You used to say the exact same thing about me getting to 60. :rolleyes
Thats because you rolled 8 million alts, and everytime you did you'de just delete the one you were currently on for some reason.

Have fun doing the same content that you have been since you started, as oppsoed to doing new content.