Im back

FotL_WanD4

Member!
Reaction score
im back, not that anyone cares, but hello.... again. clan fotls open again. too much has changed. anyone wanna still bitch about 1.10 for d2? :frustrate least they fixed sc and replays. im once again content. guess what? you just read this. my 15 seconds of fame, unless youre dyslexic and youre still reading this, then its my 4 hours of fame

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Don't know who you are, but welcome back, sir :)

Dusty

Reaction score
Hey DUDE! Im dusty!

Nice meeting ya

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Oh, Dec 2002. You'll be an instant (undeserving) popularity! Welcome back.

Dusty

Reaction score
im lost.... hate coming into conversations, and not knowing whats going on. But i can still make dumb sense of stuff and try and follow along while looking like a moron... lol.. im good at that...

*smiles big*
Cya

Dusty

Reaction score
Is that supposed to be mean Blue? Hope not.. lol... Or I'd look dumb.. lol.. jk.. u would! aha!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Dusty said:
im lost.... hate coming into conversations, and not knowing whats going on. But i can still make dumb sense of stuff and try and follow along while looking like a moron... lol.. im good at that...

*smiles big*
Cya

I meant this post Blue, not yours.

She's definately not a sir. Owned. ;)

Dusty

Reaction score
sure am owned.. but probably the funest..(yes its a word) person (girl) u will ever talk to~!! LOL.... *feels self centered but loves it* im really not.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Dusty said:

*smiles big*
Cya
How the hell did you think that was directed to one of us Darkmatter?

Also, Sicloan was welcoming FotL_WanD4, you know.. the one we're welcoming?, not Dusty. There was 0 (zero) owning going on.