I'm back from my trip to Africa.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've only just recently returned from a trip to Ethiopia and let me tell you. They have far exceeded their fly-to-face quota for the year already.

I went there for a religious retreat. And before you say anything, no it wasn't anything Christian. Although they are doing a fine job over in Africa, making being Gay punishable by death and whatnot. No I went with a newer religion that is springing up in my area. It's called "God's Complex." And it focuses on how we are all our own makers of destiny. How we are the spiritual holders of fate.

So we packed a bunch of water bottles and condoms and set off on our way, because I don't know if you know this, but Ethiopia's water PH level is all messed up, its PP.... All piss and poo. Now part of being a follower of "God's Complex" is taking into your hands the less fortunate and being smug around them. So being true believers we are when we got into camp we began to communicate with the locals on how freakin hot it was as we poured the cooling water over our heads and took deep gulps to refresh ourselves. All the while throwing condoms on the round bellies on the villagers.

But being back I must say. What's up with this New England Winter?