IM BACK BABY!!!!

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ThRaShEd said:
hell throne rogues cant beat pallys 3 - 4 lvls higher i dont care wat u say ur leather and daggers or swords or omg maces Haxxor.. so anyways lets review wat us pallys have shall we? conser. for ur vanish or stelaths 2 shields healing laying of hands tat is instant cast heals full health (kinna cheapp use tat in a duel) shields 2 handed wepons tat rock not to mention plate auras buffs seals tat all help uys pwn u faster and live longer and make us stronger... HMMMMMMM seems like we would own u but yet u can take us 3-4 lvls lower then us kk w/e u say
Please use better english so some of us can actually try to understand what you're saying. Most people can't beat other players 3-4 levels higher no matter what the class.That was a very stupid thing to say.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Beer $lut said:
Please use better english so some of us can actually try to understand what you're saying. Most people can't beat other players 3-4 levels higher no matter what the class.That was a very stupid thing to say.
except warlocks :).

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I had trouble killing stuff when i was a Warrior, but that could be due to me being a nub, and i was a Night Elf! They shouldn't be Warriors :frustrate

I find it only takes a long time because two-handed maces take a while to swing away...

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
he got mad because i wouldnt play on his account, so he deleted his characters

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
paladens are ok but they are better for support for an instence rather anything else imo

but there is no best class its how the player plays a class

paladens are slow nad boreing but the rule once you get more pople with them :D

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Vicious101 said:
paladens are ok but they are better for support for an instence rather anything else imo

but there is no best class its how the player plays a class

paladens are slow nad boreing but the rule once you get more pople with them :D

Errrrr Paladins are NOT boring if you play them right, there a life saver when the Priest is oom/Silence.

ThRaShEd

Member!
Reaction score
me and stryder i belive r only ones with high lvl pallys if u havnt experinced em plz dont bother actin like u know em to some they may b borin but if u like pvp and u like living pallys r great :) i kill elites tat r my lvl sometimes a lil higher on my rogue or hunter i couldnt do tat also with eveyrthing i have i live long and have the potential to kill fast (im not the greatest speller but who cares not the point.. COUGH beer)