IM BACK BABY!!!!

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BezeL said:
For real.... who the hell thought of paladins in the first place? Cheap bastards.
i made a pally to see what the **** you guys are talking about, and i still fail to see it. paladins arent THAT great.

-=@Driphter@=-

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.beef4kids.com
TheNamelessYam said:
i made a pally to see what the **** you guys are talking about, and i still fail to see it. paladins arent THAT great.
Ever play a warrior? Pally is a warrior that can heal, shield, and doesn't have to depend on rage.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
TheNamelessYam said:
There really not. It takes them 3 days to kill a mob and besides shamans just dominate the whole game. I some times wonder if its a joke.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
-=@Driphter@=- said:
Ever play a warrior? Pally is a warrior that can heal, shield, and doesn't have to depend on rage.
YOU ever played a warrior? IMO theyre way better than damn cheap pallies... Only idiot newbs suck ass at them and thats why people are saying that.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
-=@Driphter@=- said:
Level 60 warrior here bud. That couldnt be farther from the truth as NO class whatsoever can hold aggro as good as a warrior. Our dps is higher, we require much lkess downtime, it goes on.

A paladin is only as good as his mana bar, to say a paladin is better then a warrior proves how little you know of the warrior class.

Yes, they are good at 1v1 pvp, but the paladins themselves are a support class with kicks.

Edit: As for trashed, get banned again please -_-

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Yeah i wish i started a warrior instead of my pally, it takes an average of 2-3 minutes to kill a creep that is about one lvl higher than me, that is with holy shield / blessing of might / seal of the crusader.

The only thing we can probably take out are noob rogues (very rare) and Druids. Aside from that, they are Instance players.

ThRaShEd

Member!
Reaction score
kk suck me off all u shut ur mouths pallys now 52 and i rape horde aswell as creeps none of u tat flamed on pallys has ever gotten one prolly past 10 let alone 40s where u get plate... already got me LF bracers & belt & 5 16's & over 80g left.. all gear is blue cept boots purple and if you dont think tats good for some1 who lost their account and started with nothin and got no help from all his 60 friends tat were his lvl on his rogue AHUM ANDY AND MANY OTHERS then bite me...

So to sum all of that up pallys DONT SUCK and they arnt as fast as killers as warriors But we have 2 shields healing laying of hands plate auras buffs and seals we live long and kill things way higher then our level hands down pally rocks when u get one 50+ tell me otherwise

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
I have a 51 rogue and I take down paladins 3-4 levels above me 1v1 with ease. Half of it is the skill of the player.. I inspect level 60 rogues and 50% of the time I have better weapons. I'm sure all of us at battleforums are skillful players though.. it's the little 12 year old kids who have nothing better to do but grind all day to get to a high level and still have no idea what to do that we all seem to be talking about.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I love my Pally, he's only Lv11 but i'd never trade him for a Warrior. I hate Warriors...:angry

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Even I think that Pala's blow. And IM FROM SWEDEN. Yeah, gottcha.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Paladins don't suck, Try me in duel, I'll show you a great time.

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
stryder if we were on the same server, i'd duel you in a few weeks. (almost to 60)

ThRaShEd

Member!
Reaction score
hell throne rogues cant beat pallys 3 - 4 lvls higher i dont care wat u say ur leather and daggers or swords or omg maces Haxxor.. so anyways lets review wat us pallys have shall we? conser. for ur vanish or stelaths 2 shields healing laying of hands tat is instant cast heals full health (kinna cheapp use tat in a duel) shields 2 handed wepons tat rock not to mention plate auras buffs seals tat all help uys pwn u faster and live longer and make us stronger... HMMMMMMM seems like we would own u but yet u can take us 3-4 lvls lower then us kk w/e u say

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
hey im sorry the paladins suck on my server.. i rape them all.. I also devote a lot of my money into my gear so I'm at the stronger side of my level

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
agh, so true beer$lut. sometimes i minimize to chat on AIM, and then come back and just loot the kill. it literally takes that long. sure we never die, but it takes THAT long.