I'm back! And better than ever!

Executor Keldain

Former Protoss Gosu
Reaction score
It is a dark day indeed for BattleForums for I, Executor Keldain have returned after many long years of exile!

Long live the Protoss Empire!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Who in the hell are you and why are you acting like any of us care?

Executor Keldain

Former Protoss Gosu
Reaction score
I am the grand daddy of all protoss players my friend.

As for terran and zerg players, they can go kick rocks.

I am the alpha and the omega when it comes to protoss, I haven't been defeated in years (mainly because I haven't been playing for a long time).

Anyways, I don't know who the best protoss player in the world is anymore, I hadn't been keeping up with Starcraft until I saw that they announced Starcraft 2 last year.

But yeah, I'm Justin LeMacks (aka ~Ara~Warrior, ExecutorKeldain, etc.).

I used to be the best protoss player in the world, but that was a long time ago.

Regards,
~ Executor Keldain

Edit: I just realized that this really has nothing to do with anything concerning Starcraft 2, moderators please feel free to move this to The Void (I think that is where I'm backs! go, correct?), And for the record, I had 15 posts and joined in 2003, when I announced my return.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
15 whole posts? no way.

Executor Keldain

Former Protoss Gosu
Reaction score
You know what SouLess, I like you, we should get a game going sometime, which do you prefer Starcraft or Brood War? Or would you like to wait until Starcraft 2 comes out.

Anyways, it's good to be back.

Executor Keldain

Former Protoss Gosu
Reaction score
Thanks Kinkarso it's great to be back and don't worry SouLess couldn't scare a mouse even if he tried.

Regards,
Keldain

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Haha, I love seeing how "new" people aren't shy about letting it be known just how not-impressed they are about SouLeSS's tryhard attempts at being a badass.

Pay him no nevermind, Keldain. It's good to have you here, enjoy your time with us!

Executor Keldain

Former Protoss Gosu
Reaction score
Again, it's good to be back, and yeah SouLess' bark is worse than his bite, but then again his bark wasn't much to begin with, lol.

Executor Keldain

Former Protoss Gosu
Reaction score
Good, I'm glad someone on BattleForums does.

We should get a game in when SC2 comes out.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I may take you up on that, should I end up in possession of a computer that can run it. I'm psyched about playing as Zerg...so far they look like a good time.

Executor Keldain

Former Protoss Gosu
Reaction score
Same here, I've got to scrounge for a new computer to play it (I'm waiting until it's realesed so I can get an optimized computer for it).

I am quite interested in seeing how a toss/zerg match will go in SC2.

I look forward to meeting you on the field of battle.

Long live the Protoss Empire!

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Oh, you wouldn't meet me on the field. I'd come exploding out from under it, with scores of my ravenous troops tearing into the flesh of the First-Born.

We took Aiur...what makes you think YOU'D be able to stop us now? =P

Executor Keldain

Former Protoss Gosu
Reaction score
I will tear the heart out of your hive and send your mewling zerg swarm running, there is no greater executor than I, I am the eldest and most wisened of all the executors, I will crush your zerg swarm and take the fight to the main hives on Tarsonis.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Lol. Ok, that's about enough of the RP blustering.

Btw, the main hives aren't on Tarsonis. The homeworld is Zerus, and most of the time throughout the SC timeline the Zerg base of operations has been Char. So far as I remember, that never really changed. There's heavy Zerg infestation on Tarsonis, but so too is there on Aiur. Honestly, you'd have your hands full trying to burn the Zerg out of everywhere they're at...even if somehow you managed to find and kill Kerrigan, the Zerg are survivors...they'd find a way to thrive.

So yeah, the battle as to who's superior between Zerg and Toss has pretty much been fought, and if I recall correctly it was the Protoss who spent most of their BW campaign running their asses off to escape utter annihilation...

Executor Keldain

Former Protoss Gosu
Reaction score
But remember the Zer gdon't leave stragglers, they move as a swarm, like the Tyranids of Warhammer 40,000 (who are quite like the Zerg in nature). The entire swarm traveled with the Overmind, with the Tiamat brood as his personal guards and command wing.

Zerus is a burnt out husk along with every planet the Zerg have touched, they don't conquer worlds, they devour them (again Tyranid like in nature), consuming the biomass of the planet and assimilating any useful creature strains.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
The Zerg may not leave stragglers, but they do infest other worlds. They spread from system to system, taking over everything they can touch...and you better HOPE their entire force isn't in one place. I don't care how great your fleet is, you'd never survive taking on the entire Swarm at once...the only plausible way is to chip away one brood at a time over outlying worlds...but then you have the problem of them spreading faster than you can kill them off...much like an incredibly successful virus.

Hence...the fate of Aiur.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
the only plausible way is to chip away one brood at a time over outlying worlds...but then you have the problem of them spreading faster than you can kill them off...
or you can just kill each planet with one punch:acclaim
YouTube - Falcon Punch