• Protoss

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Zerg

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
A protoss Dark Templar would be an appealing choice...the whole stealth and warp blades thing goes for me...

On the other hand, piloting a wraith would be cool as hell.

However, my final vote is Zerg. Infested human. Not your run of the mill IT, more like kerrigan. MY wings would be functional...I would have armblades similar to Toss zealots...I would have an ultralisk-like lower body...hell, I'd look like Beliar without the oogly face (for those of you who don't know who that is, I've attached a pic I drew of him) Besides being massively boss in combat, I would have command of the ENTIRE ZERG SWARM! My own Brood...color themed black, the Cerberus brood. ALL WOULD PERISH BEFORE THE BLACK TIDE OF THE SWARM! Every single unit would be like a hero unit. All ultras would be Torrasques, all hydras would be HunterKillers, all lings would be Devouring Ones. We would own all.

Eclipse_Hope

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
well guys sry but id hafta be a freakin DA and mind control u all!!!!!bahahahahah!
or a jedi but i dont think they come 2 play in sc....damn we could all use a jedi...

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
I'd want to be a Ghost. Having the power of nuclear weaponry at my fingertips is something I have always yearned for, deep down inside. As far as rank goes... I would work alone anyway, wouldn't I?

SmN-Bahamut

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Eclipse_Hope said:
well guys sry but id hafta be a freakin DA and mind control u all!!!!!bahahahahah!
or a jedi but i dont think they come 2 play in sc....damn we could all use a jedi...
yeah, that would be awsome, we'd all be shooting at him, he be deflecting all our shots, and then some poor sap shoots a rocket at him... deflect... boom goes the guy who shot it... and then i'd throw a grenade at his feet, he'd fly into the air and fall again, get back up and start owning us all again...