• Zerg

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would be medic, and be general of the medic sex squad... becuz i be the medic with the biggest boobs... and touch em... cuz i cant get none...

TKDismyLIFE

Member!
Reaction score
I chose protoss :dance
I would either be a Dark templar cuz you get to go stealth. Or a scout, cuz if all else fails you could book it out until you get shields recharged, oh and you own battle cruisers.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I would have to be a protoss High Templar or a Dark Templar. i like the high templar for the mind powers and the dark templar for the warp blades and the cloaking. combine those things and thats what i want to be

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Personally, the Terran Ghost has always been a favorite persona for me. Assassination missions, and planting the target for a nuclear strike. Sounds like the crazy, stealthy lifestyle in which I seriously need at the moment.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Who wants to be a freakin zerg thing that is mindless and disgusting? id be a freakin battlecruiser guy.

SmN-Bahamut

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a golith or tank, and i'd command a squad of 6 marines, 2 tanks, and 4 goliths... 1 tank if im a tank or 3 goliths if im a golith

SmN-Bahamut

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
... ooooookaaaay then... ignoring that comment... eh-HEM... (weido...)

Mystic-Death

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
zerg, yum yum, look like a demon, being able to mutate, holy shiztnit so awsome take random virgin 16 year old girls and- oops, to much info? :D sorry lol ill edit this if it to wrong :p

SmN-Bahamut

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
indeed it is o_O

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
ya know...I MIGHT be Terran...but I think Protoss fits me better. Probably a...ummm....High Templar? Those guys must be really smart, and I am pretty smart, so I could probably fit right in!

SmN-Bahamut

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
meh, i could be a protoss, but humans just kick ass

SmN-Bahamut

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and when you finnally get swarmed?

Wild.chilD

Member!
Reaction score
since i cant be xel naga i picked zerg, cause they have duran, and duran is a xel naga :D

Reaction score
I'd live in the protoss world since they're units are the most wicked in my opinion... All those weapons and ships... :) I'd like to learn how to fight with Psi Blades... lawl

Wild.chilD

Member!
Reaction score
Xel naga are the best. The overmind is dead and no one knows their weaknesses. only durans hybrid force can stand a chance, which is why the races will be balanced in SC2! blizzards better make a sc 2 or i will so just do something crazy! like pee on bill roper! and not in a sexual happy way!