If you could have any SC Unit in Real Life.....

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I would be a Guardian over a Mutalisk...better range and tougher. And if someone sent aircraft after me, I'd fly ABOVE them and hurl acid at them...everyone forgets that part when they think about a Guardian's weaknesses.

As for just to have a unit...I would want a Torrasque. I'd be stylin and profilin on the back of one of those guys.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Radical Edward said:
We are talking about real life though, aern't we? ^.^;;

If thats the case, Shuttles would suck in real life and you know it! I would be a wraith or a scout and shoot you out of the sky. :)
We are talking about real life. I could dodge bullets! Also, speed shuttles are fast enough to stay away from scouts and wraith. Even scourge can't chase them down.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
That's not true! They aern't that fast, and you know it! A scourge could catch one, and thet would be the end of both air units respectively! I could just put you in Statis Field, you know. You can't fly away then! You can't! :D

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Radical Edward said:
That's not true! They aern't that fast, and you know it! A scourge could catch one, and thet would be the end of both air units respectively! I could just put you in Statis Field, you know. You can't fly away then! You can't! :D
Sorry, it's true :). You can try it. Speed shuttle can flee from scourge indefinitely.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I meant in real lide! But probably so in StarCraft, see the thing is, I don't use Protoss too much. ^^;; When I do though I tend to use Arbiters instead of Shuttles (Unless I want to drop something like Reavers or Dark Templars on a base, that's always fun!) but otherwise I just use the Arbiters! :D

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
If I could be any basic unit? A ghost, so I could cloak and do all sorts of cool shit.
If I could have any basic unit? I would want a wraith, so I could cloak that sucker and fly around, blow stuff up, whatever.
If I could have any unit whatsoever? Infested Kerrigan, for private purposes ;)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
J'kar DrachenFeuer said:
I would be a Guardian over a Mutalisk...better range and tougher. And if someone sent aircraft after me, I'd fly ABOVE them and hurl acid at them...everyone forgets that part when they think about a Guardian's weaknesses.

As for just to have a unit...I would want a Torrasque. I'd be stylin and profilin on the back of one of those guys.
And you can't hurt me because I fly HAR HAR!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ghosts would be really kickass, think about it! Optical Sensors or the sight upgrade they git. They can use it to see a few more details on a person then they woudl otherwise! *Hint Hint* not to mention cloaking! Wow, lol...the Ghost could be a perfect unit for being a pervert. >_<

Zerglite

Reaction score
i would like to have my own personal medic.... for many * reasons *

but mains b/c i could beat the crap out of you and never die because i would have a medic YAY!

zerg_slayer(IC)

Member!
Reaction score
Id want a Queen that way i can infest every 1 of u hahahaha id also have a mass army of infested marines(terrorists) lol and a shit load of scourges (terrorists an a plane) lolo hahahaha :wasted

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
An infested terran could put a middle-eastern hijacker to shame! That little explosion from an infested terran would probably be enormous! Not to mention we wouldn't be able to kill one since it would be under all that advanced terran armor plus zerg mutation@ Imagine if Al-Queda got their hands on some of those guys. :shocked

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Radical Edward said:
Scourge can catch most units and blow them up. Unless they get killed first, but then again mostly a lot of fast ground troops are the only things that can take them down FAST!

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
scourge can't catch speed shuttles. that's what those 2 were arguing about. scourge can't catch sairs, either.(I think)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Some units have to stop sometime. But if there is a field of turrets, spores, or cannons, then the scourge will stop; DEAD THAT IS! Sairs I think not, but they slow down a bit as they are starting to move (catching up to speed).

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, if my air units like corsairs are being chased by scourge then, of course, I'll retreat them above cannons. Ultimately, sairs as just as fast as scourges and mutalisks(and speed shuttles).

You see this kind of thing all the time, really. When something is being chased by scourge or w/e, the opponent counters by retreating above AA.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Just remember, there is a difference from shooting down 1 scourge than about 20+ of them :p

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Speed shuttle is the fastest air unit of the game (fastest is the speedling, I think).

Homem mAIOR

Member!
Reaction score
If I could have a unit??
A Marine!! Simple, efective and easy to maintain (and those cool flashlights on your shoulder?? rock on)
And, I'm not into the bestiality stuff so, a normal Kerigan would do the trick:D

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Me bomb your crappy marine with guardian. GG!

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hellwolf_36 said:
Just remember, there is a difference from shooting down 1 scourge than about 20+ of them :p
If you're using that many scourge, you're probably trying to use them vs many carriers/BCs. If they manage fly above AA, that's that many scourge you'll lose to it trying to kill X carrs/BCs, meanwhile he loses little while you lose ALOT. 20+ scourges is like......250/750+. :cool: