If you could be any Wc3 unit in real life?

SimonSims

Member!
Reaction score
Website
joekimtaekwondo.com.ne.kr
Sorceress! Who wouldnt want a skills of slow, invisibility and polymorph...Say ur in a huge fight just cast a slow spell on each of em then turn em in2 sheeps---who wouldn't want the ability 2 turn ppl in2 sheep--and if you still fail then turn invisible...

BtW: If you lost your powers suddenly you would look totally f*cking rediculous trying 2 cast spells ROFLMAO!

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i would be a NE archer and touch myself :p

to bad for the short life span though:(

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
Nevergoingback u just made me think of something, why do hot girls masturbate? they can just get a guy to bang em

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
ill be sorceress.. and give out my phone number to everyone (keep on clicking sorceress for more info)

really ill be warden, ill jus blink everywhere and FoK joo all! BWHAHAHAH

Biske

Reaction score
Death Knight Biznitches. Tell me riding a skeletal horse ain't cool? And throwing green skulls at people killing them instantly! I could run to a graveyard when I'm in trouble and just raise the dead to fight for me, of course I'd probably end up raising like old grandpas and stuff, who need wheel chairs to move around even when they've been animated.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Nevergoingback u just made me think of something, why do hot girls masturbate? they can just get a guy to bang em
Because we can usually do everything better then a guy..

I'd be a Demolisher or a Gyro. They both rock. I may be both so i can be a fly Demolisher with magical flying might!

Biske

Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
Because we can usually do everything better then a guy..
Woah...hold on. I admit, you chicks got us hands down in the sex and brains bit (most of the time anyways), but we can do a shit load of stuff better then you! Of course, they involve muscles, blood, and weapons! 3 things chicks hate. Hell, you guys got it rough compaired to guys though...I don't know what I'd do with the "once-a-month-ordeal". So, kudos for that. Unless you/re a tranny, you have your limits.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I would be a DK...sorry he is just too cool.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I think Air-a-gorn should be a Lich. They have the coolest saying of all the units EVER!

Lich: All the ladies dig rigor mortis.