• other

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • all of the above

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

flashflores2

Premium Member
Reaction score
amateurs huh? speak all languages is weak. How about being able to morph into any animal at any given point. Now that would be cool, or to have a light saber =D

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
to be immortal, because you could make a lot of money what with being a stuntperson, or you could invest a little bit of money in the bank, given enough time and a high enough interest rate and whoa! money.....oh, plus you would have a lot of time to do whatever you wanted, you could learn everything about everything....

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by flashflores2
amateurs huh? speak all languages is weak. How about being able to morph into any animal at any given point. Now that would be cool, or to have a light saber =D
you just don't get it do you?

think of the repercussion of your wishes.

you wanna morph into any animal?
once the government found out you could do that you'd spend the rest of your life being poked and prodded in a small cage.

you want a lightsaber?
how long do you think you could keep a weapon like that?
you have to sleep sometime and the government would love to get their hands on it

you wanna live forever?
think of living 10,000,000 years, and then you realize you haven't even started, you'll be begging to die. also you have to remember that if our sun is not big enough it will eventually turn into a white dwarf and then burn out leaving you on a pitch black ice ball, however if the sun is big enough it will go supernova burn you to a crisp for a few million years and then turn into a blackhole which will crush you to 1/1000 th the size of a grain of sand....ohhh that sounds fun, where do i sigh up.

my wish however gives me the option to travel the world and see new things. how much money do you think someone who can speak, read and translate any language would make?
god i'd be rich

flashflores2

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kamikaze
you just don't get it do you?

think of the repercussion of your wishes.

you wanna morph into any animal?
once the government found out you could do that you'd spend the rest of your life being poked and prodded in a small cage.

you want a lightsaber?
how long do you think you could keep a weapon like that?
you have to sleep sometime and the government would love to get their hands on it

you wanna live forever?
think of living 10,000,000 years, and then you realize you haven't even started, you'll be begging to die. also you have to remember that if our sun is not big enough it will eventually turn into a white dwarf and then burn out leaving you on a pitch black ice ball, however if the sun is big enough it will go supernova burn you to a crisp for a few million years and then turn into a blackhole which will crush you to 1/1000 th the size of a grain of sand....ohhh that sounds fun, where do i sigh up.

my wish however gives me the option to travel the world and see new things. how much money do you think someone who can speak, read and translate any language would make?
god i'd be rich

First of all, if the gov found out, I would turn into a t-rex and stomp all ova their asses, if the gov saw a t-rex with a light saber they would tuck their tails between their legs and run away.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
T-Rex's would get 0wned by fighter jets launching missiles from miles away, tanks shelling your ass out, and black ops personel placing C-4 all over you and detonating...

I think I'd change my wish to a time-travelling Elven Ranger, with an Amulet of Proof Against Detection and Location, Boots/Cloak of Elvenkind, Vorpal Scimitars, Daggers of Throwing, Ring of Earth Elemental Command, and Ring of Spell Storing...

Whenever I listen to Track 3 and 5 on The Matrix soundtrack, I envision myself as that with an illusion I can put up and drop at will, keeping the world safe from demons and shit...

Yeah... so... now that I've revealed my innermost thoughts...

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
id wish for 1000000000000000000000000 Elven sex slaves willing to do what i wish :D

If i had that then id be the happiest guy on this planet who ever lived :)

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
then id wish for a giant mansion with just one giant room, and on the floor, would be a huge bed with silk sheets and silk blankets, and 1000000000000000000000000000 bisexual Elven sex slaves :D

that Elven orgy would be the best thing thats ever happened to mankind :)