If our world turned into the Terran one day..

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
Firebat for me... fire good...

and I would burn the world... I meen...
It tastes like...burning

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Actually, if i wanted to be a jackass i could say that the Protoss IS a superior race because it was created before the Zerg. The Protoss was the first race to be created by the Xel'Naga, hence the Protoss pwning so much...:D

Bink

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pfft Toss is for lazy people :p , anyway I change my previous statement. I WOULD, be trained as ghost that was trained to pilot wraiths!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
Actually, if i wanted to be a jackass i could say that the Protoss IS a superior race because it was created before the Zerg. The Protoss was the first race to be created by the Xel'Naga, hence the Protoss pwning so much...:D
If I wanted to be a jackass I'd say that neither the Protoss nor the Zerg were created by the Xel'Naga :D

Only engineered ;)

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If this is my turn to be a jackass now, i would tell all of you that zerg is the winner and karrigan still is the queen of blades, because she beat both toss and terran! If you don't agree with me, finish the single mode again....... Thank you. =)

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Renzokuken said:
Boy, the way things work , the second version is always superior to the first one. I mean, isn't a Beta version what come first, and usualy need to be repared and modified in order to be superior ?
Therefore, the Zerg are the Xel'naga's latest, final project. They where perfect. And they are superior to the protoss. Didn't they, after all, successfully invaded Aiur, the Protoss homeworld ? The protoss did repel the invasion, but their homeworld ended up ravaged beyong salvation, and they had to escape to Shakura. However, even if the Zerg lost the war on Aiur, they ended up in a better position under Kerrigan.
In fact, we could compare them with Germany after WWI. Germany was stronger in defete than the West was in victory.

But we'll have to wait for SC: II to see who will really win.

Ok, I'm done being a nerd now. :D

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yes, but even the Overmind stated his hate for being created AFTER the Protoss. The Protoss are sublime beings whereas the Zerg are just the leftovers being mashed together and were created.

Just check hit points, attack, spells and the way a unit moves/looks and it's easy to notice how much more greater they are then the Zerg.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Zel'Naga were disppointed on how the Protoss came out, so they went to make a new, better race. Isn;t that right, or is my memory playing tricks on me?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Ranzogaga, you have been uterlly (sp) fragged. Shuddyap :D

B~E

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Alura said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Zel'Naga were disppointed on how the Protoss came out, so they went to make a new, better race. Isn;t that right, or is my memory playing tricks on me?
No, you, my friend, are right on the subject.
Now, if only Renzo could come out of his state of denial.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Actually, i've decided to be a stuckup prick. I am right and i don't freaking care, this is mah forum, what i say goes!

[/feygness]

Damn, why did you have to spoil my fun Alura :(

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
The Xel'Naga's impatience with the Protoss was what drove them to seek out another race (The Zerg), thus their own follies is something a lot of people prefer to overlook. The fact that even the 'almighty' Xel'Naga in their infinite wisdom couldn't even forsee their own inevitable downfall.

It was, however the inability of the Protoss to learn to prosper and thrive as a communal whole, rather than seeking out individual gain, that led the Xel'Naga to reel from Aiur in dissapointment.

Thus it was only in the Xel'Naga abandoning the Protoss, that the Protoss would eventually rise to become something more powerful, and morally superior. A race that was determined to harbor an acceptance to lesser lifeforms, and ensure their safety.

Unlike the chaos-driven Zerg. :rolleyes

B~E

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The xel'naga's impatience ? You know, you guys really are anoying the nerd inside of me. The only reason the Xel'naga left Aiur was because the damn Protoss waged war on the xel'naga, out of pure arrogance. They where becoming powerfull, and started growing suspicious of their creator
Its certainly not because the Xel'naga were discouraged or out of pacience.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
Yes, but even the Overmind stated his hate for being created AFTER the Protoss. The Protoss are sublime beings whereas the Zerg are just the leftovers being mashed together and were created.

Just check hit points, attack, spells and the way a unit moves/looks and it's easy to notice how much more greater they are then the Zerg.
Your mom! :'(

(continues loving the Zerg while secretly sleeping with a Zealot pillow)

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
correct me if im wrong (did i really have to say that) but in real life wouldnt toss<all cause they could just keep making carriers and scouts and corsairs and keep warping um in with arbiters...