If god is all powerful

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
look who is talking...

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
U know what, Im leaving, and i expect to see here tomorrow every statement refuted or agreed with.
u said u would try to answer everything i would said against god

U are not doing it. If u do not answer it all, that only means 2 things: or u are afraid of what u can read, or u are retreating from ur god defender post

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
U know what, Im leaving, and i expect to see here tomorrow every statement refuted or agreed with.
u said u would try to answer everything i would said against god

U are not doing it. If u do not answer it all, that only means 2 things: or u are afraid of what u can read, or u are retreating from ur god defender post

lol....the bible is your answer...im sure there is one in your house...i could for 1 fact...say..the bible is the answer to all your questions about god...stop thinking the bible is made up cuz its not

then when you have realized that its not made up...read the damn thing...and it answers it...

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
there u are running away from it...

u cant answer it, can u?

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
there u are running away from it...

u cant answer it, can u?
" the bible "

what...i answered it...just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't an answer...what?

what are you afraid of Tronga?

im sure you got the book in your house...read it man...its the answer to every question you put before me...

stop thinking its bs stop thinking its made up...stop blaming god for the life you have..

lol im not running man...im sitting here comfortably laughing.

it would be a trip wouldn't it...

hey man didn't you hear about the guy who died and came alive again? and he talked about heaven and hell? and this wasn't jesus it was recently...things in the world you aren't exposed to is because the News press supresses god.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Once again, u can not believe what press says.

I am also laughing like hell, dindt knew u were though... and no, i shall not read it, it make me sick, it is the symbol of all I am against:

use the heart, as u say, to think

(curiosoty: those emotins u feel on the chest are actually from the stomach, but as ppl thought it was from hearth, they associeated it with emotins)

and if u are not running, why dont u just answer those statements. now it is defenitve, im not answerintg anything else in these nor in the others threads xcept for what u may have posted while I was writting here. U, or any other naive god defender must refute them..

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
ok...listen...i said bible..

bible = answer

you = stupid

let me say the answer a couple more thousands of times...

bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible LOOK I SAID BIBLE BIBLE = ANSWER READ IT

you ran away from the answer longer than i have started this arguement or so called " ran away from your statements "

14 years of your life in the church and you believe in science...so you ran away from the answer = the bible for years of your life...SO YOU RAN AWAY FROM THE SHIT I SAID MANY YEARS BEFORE I EVEN ARGUED YOU AGAINST IT TO STFU!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Ok, u just couldnt answer it.

Result: I won the fight.

There is not such a thing as a god.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i agree with the tronga monga, how can you know anything you are talking about? it is definately just believes. i dont have a problem with it, but you really believe in something? why that? it sjust a book, its stupid old and made up with bitchy stories. remeber the old greek man saying: the only thing i know is that i dont know anything
and thats really true, fits to all here

COKILLA!

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmmm..... he did say that he would TRY to answer all of it tronga. No one knows everything about the bible and religion.

and was that a e-mail that you posted earlier?

ask me your question and i will TRY to answer it ok?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Kortikke it wasnt an old greek, it was a freacnh from the 17th century, Descartes. "I only know that I know nothing"

And mail where?

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a french from the 17th century? thats the biggest bullshit i have ever heard. and i translated that sentence from german so i didnt know the original quote, at least i know that it wasnt your bitchy descartes. sokrates afaik or someone else made up that crap.

checked up on google: definately socrates

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
damn i had it on scholl im pretty sure it was Descartes..

hmm yes, searching for it does shows Socrates... wierd

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
AHHH nevermind, I was making confusion with "I think; therefore I am"

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Korittke
i agree with the tronga monga, how can you know anything you are talking about? it is definately just believes. i dont have a problem with it, but you really believe in something? why that? it sjust a book, its stupid old and made up with bitchy stories. remeber the old greek man saying: the only thing i know is that i dont know anything
and thats really true, fits to all here
That is possibly of of the most stupidest things I have had the pleasure of hearing some one say...to say that the only thing you is that you dont know anything basically calls your life worthless since you neither added nor learned anything from the past or present that you live in. I could understand saying not knowing everything because that statement atleast hold some validity but I cant believe anyone has lived their life thus far not knowing anything...just because people say some old guy is smart and sounds "intellectual" use your own mind and make your own opinions. That is possibly the greatest advice you will ever receive in your life...except don't poke wild animals in the eye ;)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
That means that u dont know nothing compared to what there is to know...

And that was a philospher, a knowlefgemt lover, one that wise bte, he knew lots of things. and yet, he says that he knows nothing. He was truly wise

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That means that u dont know nothing compared to what there is to know...

And that was a philospher, a knowlefgemt lover, one that wise bte, he knew lots of things. and yet, he says that he knows nothing. He was truly wise
Of course you can't possibly know everything there is to know its not yet possible for the human brain to comprehend it all...that's just plain science...as for our greek friend if he was a philosopher than he basically worked on... "2 a : pursuit of wisdom b : a search for a general understanding of values and reality by chiefly speculative rather than observational means c : an analysis of the grounds of and concepts expressing fundamental beliefs"
Meaning he was shooting out of his "a$$" and hoping to get a hit, in laymans terms, not different than what most philosophers now a day do...theorize through guesstimation.

Look up the definition yourself if you don't believe me...to say you dont know anything is the stupidest thing ANYONE could ever say.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
its art... I hate art... And I do agree with u, philopers are indeed useless

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmm I still like television is that art? :p