Idia for the d3 story!

ooze

Member!
Reaction score
I think teryal should go evil. and u have to fight him. in each of 3 acts. each time he gets stronger and has a new goon to defond him. when u kill him he poos into a ball of smoke and disopears. and keep the cow lvl. and also set up so that cain has to give the finishing blow to him. lol. that is about my idia.
it is just teryal going evil.

~ooze~

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
according to many mods of this forum, tyrael is dead, he died along with the destruction of the world stone.

BloodDriven

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Induhvidual_1
according to many mods of this forum, tyrael is dead, he died along with the destruction of the world stone.
that doesn't make sense. Why would an agent of Heaven die due to the destruction of the prime evils. True it was Tyrael whom supplied the stone to the Elders, but then we would have to ask where the stone came from; were the stones a creation of tyrael that are some how connected to tyrael's life, or did he just get them from heaven.

Where did this information come from?

Linked

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm i havent read the whole topic yet so dont get mad at me if i say something for the second time :)

wouldnt it be cool to now let us go into the world where those prime evils came from ? like, somehow those 3 bro's mustve come to life.. or death.. dunnow :p they seem rather undead. but if they let us loose in the world they come from. * doesnt have to be hell * that would supply us with a new boss. ( the one who made those bro's .. he's the father then i suppose ) its kinda like warcraft II the expansion. we arent fighting against evil anymore.. we are invading its territory now.

BloodDriven

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Linked
hmm i havent read the whole topic yet so dont get mad at me if i say something for the second time :)

wouldnt it be cool to now let us go into the world where those prime evils came from ? like, somehow those 3 bro's mustve come to life.. or death.. dunnow :p they seem rather undead. but if they let us loose in the world they come from. * doesnt have to be hell * that would supply us with a new boss. ( the one who made those bro's .. he's the father then i suppose ) its kinda like warcraft II the expansion. we arent fighting against evil anymore.. we are invading its territory now.
i was thinking the same thing but the bosses are the lesser evils whom now are the prime evils due to the death of the old prime evil and not not only are the stronger they are not bound to any soulstones.

Linked

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but why would they be stronger than ? Lesser evils.. they simply cant be stronger than 'prime' evils ;D

well mayb they could.. if somehow they got smacked by a piece of the worldstone and it was forged inside their forehead and giving them immense powers and destructive force!!!!

nevermind the last 2 lines ;P got carried away

BloodDriven

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Linked
but why would they be stronger than ? Lesser evils.. they simply cant be stronger than 'prime' evils ;D

well mayb they could.. if somehow they got smacked by a piece of the worldstone and it was forged inside their forehead and giving them immense powers and destructive force!!!!

nevermind the last 2 lines ;P got carried away
well here is a good scenario. The power embodied by the old prime evil have transferred to the lesser evils, and the lack of a soulstones prevent them from loosing any sort of strenght. and they way to destroy them is to bring them to the human realm and bind them to soulstone and then destroy them.

Razorice0007

Member!
Reaction score
Texas cause it rocks man! Go Longhorns!!!!!
Website
www.adamsgarden.com
Originally posted by BloodDriven
Refresh my memory, Aren't there three other lesser evil why not bring them on to play. Bringing the fight into the pits of hell.
There are only two lesser evils left- Duriel and Andarial are dead now ther are only azmadon and belial, or somthing I forgot how to spelll their names.