Ideas for Diablo 3

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Are you ever pissed off when you make a game named Necro Vs Necro and some stupid Zon or Pally comes in. Well Diablo III should have Character selection. So you could keep out all those other characters.!

Another feature should be pets. I got this idea, while playing my druid. You buy a pet like you hire a merc( kinda like pokemon...)

Anyhow, I am notexempting the idea of "Captureing" a pet but you can trade pets not mercs. Lets leave it at that.

If lets say D3 has the same 7 characters. These are the pets each character may be able to hire and only that certain can hire. Of course you couold trade with a paly etc.

Druid, the same old stuff, his pets get bonuses. Now he ahs ability to buy a hawk.
Necro: Raven, Crow
Sin: Panther
Zon: tiger
Barbarian: Dog
Sorc:Snake
pally: faery or something...

and so on

Rune_Master13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya that would be cool but really u know wat they should do? cause wat if they make d3 and it sux ass hair? all they should do is take a good thing and make it better by that i mean there needs to be anouther expansion for d2!

The Chosen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.netcows.6x.to
Originally posted by Induhvidual_1
Are you ever pissed off when you make a game named Necro Vs Necro and some stupid Zon or Pally comes in. Well Diablo III should have Character selection. So you could keep out all those other characters.!

IT would be better if it comes in patch 1.10 but sould also be in diablo3 if that comes out..

Knights dream

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.bushvideo.cjb.net
i had an idea if you could get an horse or something because one thing you could get around faster, and have you noticed that when you are coming to the end of the game you have lots of money left that you cant do anything with well if there was a horse then you will have to feed it or it will die (i dont mean to make it like my little pony or any thing) or if you hired horse's some thing like that, anyways, it was just an idea.

Fuddy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That would be stupid. It would turn diablo into UO and con whores would rule again.

Morwynn999

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It would be cool. A horse would also give you defense bonuses and would do trample-damage to the enemy. It would also add a new line of armor and weaponry.

Barding armor, lances, pikes and spears would actually have a use, you would have special boots with spurrs, saddles with different advantages, stables, etc. And there would also be a variety of different kinds of horses--heavy cavalry chargers in the west, small and agile moslem-horses in the east.

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Glad most agree.
I would like to add
the ability to save password on this computer option (with prompt of course) and or autocomplete option when logging on to B.net, game time, magic find % (we use maphack for this...), and base dex, base str, base everything (the old diablo had base and after weapons)

rubixd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think it would be good if u could choose ur sex
Like maybe either sex would have an advantage. Maybe males are stronger (base str) and maybe females have batter base dex!? Also it would be cool if there were "sex class" skills. Like a female sorc has energy shield a male could have energy wall...yah ok just n other idea

bakaneko

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i hate to say it but most of that stuff is just add ons. something you can put in a patch. i think the game should be completely revamped and taken more to an rpg element. right now all we do is rush, lvl, develop character, and then pk or something.

i think the world should be open and there should only be one game. sorta like UO but with diablo play. of course the world has to be huge and hence lots more harddrive space would be required. and, in the game there are a couple of towns where you can save the game. and, besides a main plot there should be random stories that the server generates. like save this guy dog from being eaten by diablo or something like that. it should be more like an adventure and less a character development game.

IMO =x

The Chosen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.netcows.6x.to
Originally posted by Knights dream
i had an idea if you could get an horse or something because one thing you could get around faster, and have you noticed that when you are coming to the end of the game you have lots of money left that you cant do anything with well if there was a horse then you will have to feed it or it will die (i dont mean to make it like my little pony or any thing) or if you hired horse's some thing like that, anyways, it was just an idea.

lol that like petz thats game is for 4+ years -.-'

Morwynn999

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like the idea of making the game a map where you can travel wherever you want and visit all the towns that you want. But the problem is that Sanctuary, as an item, is so profoundly humongous, if the game were realistic it would be mostly spent traveling from one spot to another, trying not to die of heatstroke in the desert under all that armor, and less time would be spent doing what Diablo is famous for: click on things, and they die.

pyistazy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i agree with tht one guy this is just a bunch of fukin addons we can put in a patch.there shuld be a new line of chars and sex diffs. like vampires and wizards and rangers and shit, like goin bak into the old rpg shit not with the new stuff like super faeries or sum shit like dat. u shuld also be able like to practice on one skill like for dex u hit a dummy or sumthin. there shuld also be more skill lvls thn jus 1,6,12,18,24,and 30 i mean by the time u get to lvl 50 it fukin borin.but horses and pets would be a good add on.sry for all the curse words ive jus been deprssed and goin thru all this anarchism.but post bak if u have ne thots. peece out cub scout!!!

Orcryst

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
orcryst.blogspot.com
yeah... this is all too mathimatical that the theme has lost its' purpose. it pisses me off... look in the "diablo 3 new chars" thread... i think i have a couple of good ideas... criticizm is accepted... there is one i forgot to add... i think you should be able to go EVERYWHERE in the town. like, knock on ppl's doors, or go into a house or inn youre staying at, or camp sight, etc. you should have a LIFE. like, you need to eat food, there would be a real timeline, you would have to sleep... sorta like the sims, but not as tedious... when you exit town, these requirements will be put on hold... and he/she would also get to build relationships, and etc... maybe get a loved one from one of thw towns...

i dunno... a little far-fetched, but thats' what you gotta do for part "III"s.

rubixd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah it could be patchd..
making it like da sims would be a pain in da ass but diablo needs some more reality into it u know?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
First of all,all hacked chars' asses must be kicked out as well as all hacked items.
I play with druid and i ask myself this:Why havent they made a shapesh skill in which you can turn into hawk,eagle, or simply a bird.
And i hear that D2 is not possible to have a continue.Well,here's one:After the Earth has been saved from the 3 Prime evils,the spirits of the 3 return to transform into the biggest boss:Haha,now we 3 are one!...And the new evil(mixture of meph,d,baal) devastates Harrogath,The Rogue Encampment,Lut Gholein,
Kurast Docks and Pandemonium's Fortress.A game with new acts items,quests.With better graphics.Wouldnt it be cool?
However, i fear that such a continue may ruin the game like HeroesOfMM3 and the new HeroesOfMM4.