Ideas about sc2

Reaction score
I already wrote some of this ideas at other forums, but I think more opinions won't hurt.

Supply Limit

My idea about supply limit is to divide the limit of supply into 3 part.
Terran for example; Rather than 10 supply, a single supply depot hold 6 supply for barracks unit, 6 for factory units and 6 for stardock units.
I think this suppy order would
Prevent rush playing because player should build more supply depot in order to get more units.
Made supply order easier, because when you need to build factory or stardock units, you doesn't have to build more supply depot since there already supply for them.
Less supply depot at whole; Instead 20 supply depot to reach max limit (if there's no command center) 10 supply would reach total limit of 180, 60 for each. 15 limit would reach total limit 270, if sc2 had more limit than sc.

Squad Control
This idea come to me lately, I don't know whether this work well or not, you tell me.

At wc3, player can use skills from different units at the same squad by using tab-key. But player can't access the movement of the different units at same squad. Example: I had priests and sorcs at the same squad. With squad shortcuts, I can't move the sorcs without affecting the priests position, I must manually choose the sorcs to move.
Because wc3 had less units, this won't give much problem. But at sc2, if sc2 had unit limit as many as or more than sc, thiis would be some problem, since it won't be easy to manually choose unit from chaos of massive battle.

Rather than using ordinary ctrl1 to create and key1 to call squad1, we can use F1 key to call squad1.
Its like this

ctrl + F1 = create main squad 1
ctrl + F1 + 1 = create sub squad 1 of main squad 1
ctrl + F1 + 2 = create sub squad 2 of main squad 1
ctrl + F2 = create main squad 2

F1 = call main squad 1
F1 + 1 = call sub squad 1 of main squad 1
F1 + 2 = call sub squad 2 of main squad 1
F2 = call main squad 2

By pressing F1, player can access the movement of main squad 1; by pressing F1 + 1 key, player can access the movement and skills of sub squad 1 of main squad 1.
With just 8 keys, F1 - F4 and 1 - 4, player can create 16 different squads.
If a sub squad can hold max 12 units, a player can access movement of max 48 units by using a single hot key.

There it is, there's another, but first I want to listen other people opinion first.