I'd rather put this in the comic thread....

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
... but i guess it belongs here

not done yet but read the discription and give me some feedback

if this on turns out great ill do an xmen series

if i do decide to do another who do you think it should be? im thinking colossus or gambit

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
Yeah, I 'obtained' CS2 quite some time ago. Never bothered to upgrade, since it had good extensions that did just what I wanted. I can make basic stuff, such as my userbars, but anything bigger then a sig usually fails. Thanks for the tip, though.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Looks cool but his front fist/hand looks like it's in front of everything, just kinda weird.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I agree with Renzo on the fist looking a bit out of place.

And would you mind sharing some of the fire and smoke stock images you have? I can't seem to find any that are big enough for me to play with.

- Amantis

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
thx for comments guys

i know exactly what you mean with the hand....when i say its not finished yet i mostly mean the hand the smoke and the tail

and mantis, most of the fire stock i used was from sxc.hu and deviantart...its all free stock and the fire you see in my painting was compromised of about 15-20 different fire images so forgive me for not finding the links at the moment ;)

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Ah ah, ok ok. Thanks Flash. :)

I'm inspired to put some CAD projects I've done (and doing another few in the meantime as part of the course work). My PS skills aren't as hot as yours, but some of the stuff I've done have turned out decently, especially for Illustrator. Then again, when you're in a class full of girls without CAD experience, it's too easy for me to come out top.

- Amantis

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
i got a stock you can use but take out the st and add c

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Ah ah, ok ok. Thanks Flash. :)

I'm inspired to put some CAD projects I've done (and doing another few in the meantime as part of the course work). My PS skills aren't as hot as yours, but some of the stuff I've done have turned out decently, especially for Illustrator. Then again, when you're in a class full of girls without CAD experience, it's too easy for me to come out top.

- Amantis
I want to join that class.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
Me too...I've never been in a classroom with other PS users so I'm curious as to the work habits and methods of others.

You should post some of what you've done Amantis.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
You wanna look at cuties? I've uploaded some images in the hawt chick thread! XD

Yeah, I'll upload my stuff in due time. Am currently working overtime (all nighter) for a CAD homework I'm handing in tomorrow. Trying to get nicer looking fabric patterns that doesn't make the image look shit with the blurs is a bit difficult.

- Amantis

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I still have issues with the hand, but I like the grin.

- Amantis