I wanna know when it's coming out

SiMSuRFeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
hello

Hi i wanna know when it comes out becuz i think starcraft rox any other game blizzard makes. the think i wanna c is the mutant protoss army the one guy took off with to make to kill kerrigan and the rest of the peoples like raynor and zeratul.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
hmmm

yeah SC2 is gonna rock. Apparently blizzard is gonna add 2 new races (from what I heard). Someone also sprading a rumor about having a secret race, that won't come into play majorly until the SC2 expansion. Terran and protoss r also gonna get some major upgrades (new units) and so is zerg obviously, but zerg already has lurker & devorourer, plus hydras, which are arguably the best unit in all of starcraft... so I dunno, protoss and especially terran really need some new weapons. I think there needs to be better protection to lockdown as well. Lockdown is the gayest thing in the game. Medics are too hard to use when attacking over-waters as well.

Liquidz

Member!
Reaction score
I heard that they will have a message log like in Diablo 2. That'll be very convenient. Hopefully it'll be as good / better than Warcraft III.

Link

Reaction score
Actually any rumors about SC2 are unfounded. No official info has been released.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
well

All rumors are "unfounded". If they were "founded" then they wouldn't be rumors, would they? Anyways... just cause they are unfounded, doesn't mean there isn't some truth to them. And blizzard has released some information about when it will be released. They suggested that WoW will be completed before SC2 (which is retarded) cause their programming team that works on SC was working on WC3, or something.

InsaneSpud

Reaction score
Most likely at the secret level in the exp for sc there was some type of breeding between zerg and protoss. that would most likely be one, and the other, might be Duran's race, whatever he was

UlyssesSGrant

Reaction score
Well as long as zerg and terran get there anti air buildings better and battle.net doesn't lag my ass i don't really care, they will make the game even, i mean it's not like the stupid people who make Everquest, so it should be a good game

FSB)SoulReaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
thescv.com
The secret level is in the zerg missions in Brood War when Kerrigan tries to reclaim the matriarch. I think its either the 7th or 8th mission. You have to beat the map with at least five minutes left on the timer.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
i heard that they wern't going to put in a cross between races. that they were going to add the Xel-naga and a race with the same technology like the terrans. but thats what i heard on a site. and they are definatly going to keep lings and hydras and marines cause they are in the end sequence of war 3

TwIsTeDbOi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i seriously all this poop about sc2 is real
cuz im a huge fan of sc andi really want this to come true
also its the 8th level inside a protoss containment cell
its says its a breed betwen a zerg and protoss
if u destroyed it it has a ling and a high templar
SO PEOPLE AT BLIZZARD SCREW WARCRAFT U ALREADY HAVE ENUF GAMES FOR IT
WORK ON SC2 NOW GOD DAMNIT

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
I would love to see a Zerg and Protoss hybrid and if it is female I'm sure she will Rule the race....giving birth to creatures of destruction...what more would a girl want?

I feel it's time for a new breed and new planets. The galaxy is vast and there is much left to explore. I'm sure blizzard will come up with something more for our entertaining pleasure.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by SiMSuRFeR
Hi i wanna know when it comes out
So would I.

Originally posted by SiMSuRFeR
the think i wanna c is the mutant protoss army the one guy took off with to make to kill kerrigan and the rest of the peoples like raynor and zeratul.
The "think" I want to see is a large, purple elephant race. What's your point?

Originally posted by SkuZZy
yeah SC2 is gonna rock.
Not if it gets sold to Microsoft...

Apparently blizzard is gonna add 2 new races (from what I heard).
From what I heard, there will be a large, purple elephant race.

Terran and protoss r also gonna get some major upgrades (new units)
Is that a fact?

and so is zerg obviously, but zerg already has lurker & devorourer, plus hydras, which are arguably the best unit in all of starcraft...
What was the point of that sentence?

so I dunno, protoss and especially terran really need some new weapons. I think there needs to be better protection to lockdown as well. Lockdown is the gayest thing in the game.
So, anything you don't like is automatically a homosexual? Interesting...

Medics are too hard to use when attacking over-waters as well.
Units have their ups and they have their downs...

Originally posted by death on a bun
so does anyone know what the new races are?
No, poop-for-brains, no one knows what the new races will be. Chances are Blizzard doesn't either (not yet anyway).

Originally posted by InsaneSpud
i wonder what the half zerg/protoss will look like if they will even be in the game? and thoughts on this one?
I think they're two pieces to a puzzle. They won't look like either race, but more like a beautiful being, almost like an angel (i.e. Tyreal from Diablo II).

FSB)SoulReaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
thescv.com
i heard it was going to be called StarCraft: A game of Speculation
i think sc2 is acctualy a mas hoax, a clever april fools joke if u will made up by the swell folks at blizzard to confuse and fustrate the gaming community as a whole

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by FSB)SoulReaper
i think sc2 is acctualy a mas hoax, a clever april fools joke if u will made up by the swell folks at blizzard to confuse and fustrate the gaming community as a whole
You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how intelectualy challenged it is, and so am I. This is mine:

You are an idiot. StarCraft II will come out, but not until at least 2005.

THat's my opinion.

BigTymer[Frog]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraftmaps.tk
Man, u loser's n yer damn quote's!!! when u grow up r u going to marry them?

also, wtf r u talkin bout man infested duran was a terran that was turned into a zerg what could that possibly have to do with the Xel-Naga? if anything he's a Terr-Zerga!