I think your forums are really great!

R

RooBlueBoo

I have to tell you, so many replies, where do I begin..LOL

Age I just turned 33 and received my Ph.D. in May (Education, yea Dr. Roo, they joke with me at cc-comp about this). I did my undergrad at the Univ. of Illinois and then spent 6 years in the Navy at a LtJG (hence the reason for not finishing my Ph.D. till I was 33, I let the Navy pay for my education). My Wife (Erin) is a Senior Mod; her sign-on name is LeeLuo and she plays a great Assassin. We have players from range of 48 the oldest, to 13 so age to me has become a non-factor (well sometimes not..LOL).

But I really don't want to talk about our forums much because you guys have a great one here and this was the reason for my post.

I cracked up when I saw x42bn6's post about blaming him or her for everything because I saw then that there was over 9,000 posts *shocked*LOL.

I think we can learn and perhaps trade with each other and I will make it a point to tell some of my most respectful and trustworthy members about your forums over here. I posted a few comments in your GamePlay Section and hope to help out every once in while.

Finally, I just want to say that if this post is any reflection of the members you have around here then you should all be proud and feel fortunate you have a community such as this to come to....

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
See I always knew this place wasnt that bad:/

Welcome Dr. Roo.! :wavey

VegetaClam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So another One joins our Ranks. The Clam Smiles this day. I shall Keep spreading the word. Come down to the Asylum my new brother. There you will find the answers you seek.

-Vegeta Clam

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
VC has SPOKEN.

Yes, these forums do own. Stay forever. Post. Ignore tatu.. Welcome.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raccoon
Galatia. Amantis. Do I detect small amounts of ageism in your mature posts? If not, I suggest you make it a large amount of ageism, we do need more 'mature' members. I am not trying to alienate the immature members, but we obviously have enough of them :^). I am curious about your site RooBlueBoo. If you have a moment, could you send me the URL via Private Message? Who knows.. maybe BattleForums and your site could become affiliates. Just by looking at your post(s), I can easily assume that you run a tight ship.

[color=00980B]Raccoon[/color]
Aww..look who's back.

What a surprise. :rolleyes

On a side note, welcome to the forums roo.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Originally posted by RoaCh Of DisCord
Aww..look who's back.

What a surprise. :rolleyes
I stayed away an extra couple of weeks because I was afraid of those comments :^P. My first mistake was making that thread.. I should have just made an unannounced leave of absence. I would appreciate if you didn't rub it in.. it might make me leave again!

[color=00980B]Raccoon[/color]

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
unannounced > announced.

You don't want to look like...hmm, sakuhta, now do you?

Didn't think so :)

Welcome back, anywho..