I think your forums are really great!

R

RooBlueBoo

There's a funny story how I ended up here. I am an Administrator at another D2 trading site (which I will not mention because that would not be right out of respect for the Admin's here) but I was following a member that recently was banned from our forums because he made comments that were, let's just say "very disrespectful" towards my wife (who is a Senior Moderator). Funny thing is, the dude was banned from here too..:rofl2 . So I decided to take a look around...

I am a first year Professor at a PAC 10 University and have been playing D2 since the days of classic. I used to duel but don't anymore and have opted for the new game, which I have not seen here which is "Merc Duels". It costs 50K if you lose so some have started calling it the "Rich Man's Duel Game" but I just try to win as much as possible so I don't lose the 50K gold....

You guys have a really nice site here and I trust it has not happened overnight and takes a lot of hard work to maintain, *tips his hat to the management...

Well, enough said, if anyone of you happen to see me on B.Net (RooBlueBoo & RooBlue are my ladder and Non-Ladder Charc's) feel free to say hello and know that I am an honest, legit and trustworthy player and always willing to help someone out in a jam.

Thanks for the opportunity to stop by and I hope you won't mind if I come again and perhaps do some trades and share some info...;)

P.S. Admin's (If you wish to contact me feel free using the PM mode and/or the registered Email on my account..)

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to BF, Mr. Professor:D We can use some more adults over here - especially adults addicted to D2 since the days of Classic:D

R

RooBlueBoo

Originally posted by Otmorozok
What was the name of the guy you banned?
I don't know if I should post that up without a Mod and/or Admin approval sometimes they wish names are better off not said...;)

Originally posted by Galatia
Welcome to BF, Mr. Professor:D We can use some more adults over here - especially adults addicted to D2 since the days of Classic:D
Thanks's for the welcome...Ya those were the old days. I just traded some .08 items also the other day, funny how some of those were worth nothing are worth lots now and the ones worth lots are worth nothing now...:shocked

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Yay! Another D2 player!

A member banned from both forums huh? Would you PM me or one of the other admins about it? I am rather curious. :D

It's good to see a fellow administrator posting around and we do hope that we learn from each other whenever we could.

We do hope that you will enjoy your time posting here as much as you do on the CC-Comp forums. :)

- Amantis

PS> Yes Galatia, we *do* need more adults. :D

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
can you pm me your site??? i need to trade some items off of my ladder characters

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
It is good to see more of the older crowd here...

Welcome sir.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Heh welcome Mr.Professor, I hope you have fun here!

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I remeber there was a guy named Flag, he was really smart, and posted good stuff in the Asylum but then he left he was never replaced. Can this be a sign from above.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Welcome my friend, hope you enjoy uour stay here, and we can add you to the ranks of BF's mature member shwo have at least half a brain.

The list grows smaller every day :(

-Frank :cool:

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome, its nice to have more age diversity:)

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Galatia. Amantis. Do I detect small amounts of ageism in your mature posts? If not, I suggest you make it a large amount of ageism, we do need more 'mature' members. I am not trying to alienate the immature members, but we obviously have enough of them :^). I am curious about your site RooBlueBoo. If you have a moment, could you send me the URL via Private Message? Who knows.. maybe BattleForums and your site could become affiliates. Just by looking at your post(s), I can easily assume that you run a tight ship.

[color=00980B]Raccoon[/color]

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Raccoon is another example of those people who just couldn't stay away from BF :D

Hi Ryan :wavey

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Hi JD..

I am only back to try and help the StarCraft Forum where I can. You'll notice I haven't been posting in Chit-Chat, The Asylum and The Void. ;^) But yes, I could go on and on all day about why I am here.. still doesn't change the fact that I am just that.. here.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raccoon
Hi JD..

I am only back to try and help the StarCraft Forum where I can. You'll notice I haven't been posting in Chit-Chat, The Asylum and The Void. ;^) But yes, I could go on and on all day about why I am here.. still doesn't change the fact that I am just that.. here.

If you got any more serious.....

Raccoon is not normally serious.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
I guess you could say that I am trying to rebel against all of the things that I hate about BattleForums by being the exact opposite. I could tell you that they are the posts made in The Asylum and The Void, but if you want me to know you can just PM me. It is funny.. I am starting to like this quality over quantity posting style. Me thinks that it is a little known administrative secret (barring Cortalos.. that guy is Void crazy).

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raccoon
Galatia. Amantis. Do I detect small amounts of ageism in your mature posts?
I wouldnt be in BF for a year and a half if it was full of adults, Mr. Raccoon:D I would probably have left the second day.