I think its time

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
yes, I think its time for some good ol' BF FFAs. 6people, 6 people map, 4 people 4 people map, 8 people 8 people map. 10 people break that down, and the surviving 2 of each map go on a 4 FFA(in the unlikly situation of 10 or mor people show up.

I think we need something while we wait for akule to get his trolly together.

DATE :this saturday september something . 8PM Eastern time. We will figure out all times if you are not EST.

Just a small get together of BF members throwing down In a FFA. The winner will get nothing except the right to say I won.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'll try and get on, but your best bet is to just IM everyone, that's what i do EVERYTIME i want to play some SC. I just IM some friends and we play.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
i've never been to a BF FFA before so i'll definitely try to make it.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
might as welll join to lose ><

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Saturday 25th. which is this saturday. Nothing big, just a small arranged get together that will have the whole Bnet world flopped on its ass... But it will just be a small FFA depending on how many come.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
8 PM EST is around... 1 AM of me time. Count me in :D

By the way, don't you ameriques dine at around 8 PM? You never seem to :D

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
1PM Tronga's time is 10AM my time, i'll try and be there, don't count on it though. My fheg parents are making me study like there's no tomorrow, although half the time i'm on the computer is spent bludging rather then making notes.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
8:00 East is 5:00 AM in our time :( guess i'll have to wake up early.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
damn reign where do you live?
By the way, don't you ameriques dine at around 8 PM? You never seem to
I wake up around 6PM for dinner. And then kaboom out to the world of drugs and walking. But saturday will be cut for this.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
8 PM EST is around... 1 AM of me time. Count me in :D

By the way, don't you ameriques dine at around 8 PM? You never seem to :D
What a perfect time for me! Thats just after I eat dinner and have BF FFA in War3 :D Ill join in this lil FFa :)

Op battleforums right?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
1PM Tronga's time is 10AM my time,

I will suppose you meant 1 AM, not 1 PM... Banana typer, you piece of flying Ranzo Kangoroo...

Anyway, more than 8 players for this FFA will force us to make more than one game... What a shame, innit? :D

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyway, more than 8 players for this FFA will force us to make more than one game... What a shame, innit?
I doubt that the 8+ people will come but since we are looking at more then 8 people we will make 2 games, like i said before, we will have 2 games and the remaining 2 players from each FFA will go on in a 4 way battle at LT. And each person will pick one person to be an observer so its not just 4 people telling a tale and showwing a replay that prolly wont work.

The people who wont be privey to the 4way LT ffa (if there are more then 8 contenders to begin with) will be shoving our (i will prolly be one of them :D) thumbs right up our poopers. And wait for the news. And possibly a working replay. :eek:
Op battleforums right?
Indeed

I hope this will be interesting while waiting for the second Offical SC tourney to come. Any oppinions to make this BF FFA night any better?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Static said:
I doubt that the 8+ people will come but since we are looking at more then 8 people we will make 2 games, like i said before, we will have 2 games and the remaining 2 players from each FFA will go on in a 4 way battle at LT. And each person will pick one person to be an observer so its not just 4 people telling a tale and showwing a replay that prolly wont work.

The people who wont be privey to the 4way LT ffa (if there are more then 8 contenders to begin with) will be shoving our (i will prolly be one of them :D) thumbs right up our poopers. And wait for the news. And possibly a working replay. :eek:

Indeed

I hope this will be interesting while waiting for the second Offical SC tourney to come. Any oppinions to make this BF FFA night any better?
Hunter_Gamei for the map! :D

edit

Im sorry, but I cant make the tourny, MAYBE I can.. since its in 8 pm