I seriously need help

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i just started playing again after years of dota and i find my acc deleted. even all my frds accounts are deleted.

so you may ask...so whats your point?

my point is i SERIOUSLY NEED HELP GETTING GOOD ITEMS. ive never had the trouble of having to MF because my frds usually had 5-6 eBOTD to spare and **** so i just fed off them but now that i have to do it myself...i dont know how.

firstly) how do you get good items to MF? right now ive got a sorc with a tal rasha armor that i traded for a pul from hellforge. other than that im wearing a bunch of ****. literally. so my question is...how do you get good items from **** items? i cant hell meph or whatever. what i need is good items to help me hell run. someone plz tell me what to do i feel so noob lol.

Second) i know im not suppose to wonder what weapons im suppose to get for a sword barb. ebotd seems the obvious choice but i havent played in ages so i dont know. can someone tell me a good set up? and where should i go to MF?

if youre on uswest ladder plz help me out.

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
Flea, ill give you my account if you want it.
Its got a decked out Hammy on it. I haven't played in for ever. I just got back on here to see if anyone i know was looking for help. And you're it.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
wow nice awesome

thanks zoltman,

btw i dont play nonladder. i cbf making another char on non ladder and ladder just sounds cool

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
zoltar is non ladder get his acc and come duel with me

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
ugh.

but ill play both nl and ladder

does anyone have a ladder ac?

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah i dont know if my ****s expired yet. But im sure you could sell it from some FG on d2jsp and get some ladder gear.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
no things dont expire anymore u can revive it

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
u just double click on ur chars and they work aslong as some1 hasnt taken ur chars name

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
AZN, im always sleeping when youre on because im in the states. Just stay on one night and ill message you the ****.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
why dont u just pm him it and zoltar u should start posting on bf remember the good times where we used to fight all the time most of the time id verbally beat u down but it was fun man

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
kk lol you leave your comp on when you sleep?

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
i wish i had no cap on my bandwidth. then i could leave my comp on and leave it to dl everynight like zoltsman

tonyvoltage

Reaction score
Ok my Im on ladder "west" Im currently building my mf sorc. In order to beat hell boses you need to built a sor with lightning and cold. But you have to know which skills to you use. As far as for gear goes dont get the complete tal rashas set only the belt armor and amulet. You dont need the rest. Use shako as helm with ptopaz get occi for staff with a ist in it that would be sweet. "That would give you 80mf plust Shako 74" Just on two iteams. With tals belt armor and amulet youll get about 200% plust mf with armor soc with another ptopaz. Now for your shield get spirit 35fcr "faster cast rate" that will help you tremndesly and it gives two plus all skill and other good stuff. For boots you could wear anything with high def and some mf, gloves i cant recall the name but they will give you 39%mf so wich is good i have some spare if you need. If you have any question message me on battle net my acc name is tonyvoltage add me. Im glad to help

Reaction score
hey man just so you know your accout is only saved for 3months ( 90 days ) after that it get deleated . this is nothing like have a e-mail address when you make 1 and its there forever b net drops inactive accounts if you log on every month then your account will be there , but when ppl get older and forget about things like playing video games you cant expect it to be there after 2 years of not playing ( only in the dream world this is possible ) lol