I R T3h New

Zera

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
YOU DARE WELCOME ME DARK BLADE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!! i was here eight years ago!!!! i bet you didn't even know how to crawl back then! I SHOULD BE WELCOMING YOU!!!!!!!

just kidding. so the mawderaters dont piss on me for spamming, um, who the freak is tweak?

(like i give a sh!t, i just dont want points for spamming.....i really dont know who tweak is.)

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Zera
YOU DARE WELCOME ME DARK BLADE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!! i was here eight years ago!!!! i bet you didn't even know how to crawl back then! I SHOULD BE WELCOMING YOU!!!!!!!

just kidding. so the mawderaters dont piss on me for spamming, um, who the freak is tweak?

(like i give a sh!t, i just dont want points for spamming.....i really dont know who tweak is.)

Eight years ago... Don't know who Tweak is, huh? :rolleyes

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
The forums weren't open 8 years ago, we just had our second anniversary!

-Frank :cool:

Zera

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no of course not. his name wasnt tweak eight years ago. his name was OMGWTFBBQ.

and why does everyone care about the top poster? i mean he isn't even a friggin mawd. and what is it with all these banned people? even I was banned. FOR EIGHT YEARS.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
A) Stop being an idiot or you seriously will be banned.

B) It's not good to start off on the wrong foot with people here

C) Learn how to spell it's mod, not 'mawd'. That's the most butchered way of spelling mod I've ever seen.

Zera

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
battleforums is all 3D and all......but the people here are have the brains of 2D.....well, anyways, it just looks new, from eight years ago, it didnt look like this. i dont know, everything has a new look.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Ok 'Joe' nice to meet you, and it's fine but you're really starting off on a bad foot.

If you start putting up posts that make sense people will respect you, but as of now I have litt to nor espect for you, nor will I read the contents of your posts.

Zera

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
actually, i made that joe thing like you made that frank thing, frank. and yes, i was on battleforums in like january, but i stopped posting because no one was rarely on....but now that people are new and they are on.... well, im kinda posting now. to piss off the mawds.

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Pissing off the mods isnt a good idea. Unless you do it in the ayslum.

- Steve :p

OMGOMG^