I need some good tactics

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
For what race? There are alot of good tactics in the race specific forums (see Protoss Nexus, Terran Bunker and Zerg Hatchery). Welcome to the forums btw.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I dont think this is the best forum to ask for good tactics, it seems everyone here either only play BGH or starcraft original... :rolleyes:

o(0g05uNo013

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
fuh-q

darned stupid person, what an idiot looking for atrategies here, go play you n00bs! you can learn alot from watchin greplays of slayers'boxer

o(0g05uNo013

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
fuh-q

darned stupid person, what an idiot looking for atrategies here, go play you n00bs! you can learn alot from watchin greplays of slayers'boxer

firebat451

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Give him a break. He only asked for a little help. If you don't have any then read the next post and forget about him.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
heres one

Make 6 lings for d then 6mutas than 12 mutas and the defiler k dark swarm all da way.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I assume by you saying "darned stupid person, what an idiot looking for atrategies here, go play you n00bs!" that you were just implying the starter of this forum, hence you'd wanna just use "n00b". At the same time I think you were also demonstrating your crowning grasp of intellect. Why would you even come in here to do something like that? So you could get someone like me to reply back to you to try to make you realize the futility the war is that you try to fight here? I assume it was all part of your master plan to get someone to reply so you could angrily write back...

w3hr3 u pl@y @? i11 l<1cl< ur n3VV13 @$$!!!?

And stay out.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
No, mutas do bounce damage, i even made a UMS map and tested it. Mutas can NOT attack units in swarm.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Its not a damage type, but the attack bounces of the attacked unit and hits 2 more targets. Its a kind of splash but it doesnt hurt units in swarm.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
There are different types of splash!

Siege tanks - splashes all units
Reavers - does not hurt friendly units
Lurkers - shoots in a row, only hurts enemies
Corsairs - splashes a small area, only hurts enemies

Mutas - air unit, so it does not hurt units in dark swarm