I need program/.dll makers (game related topic)

Mystic Sorcerer

Member!
Reaction score
Im a modeler work with 3D modeling programs, i play Empire Earth and do scenarios and i really want to add and edit some models. Unfortunately the programs i use 3d stuido max 7.0 and milkshape 3d require a .dll file to serve as an importer. I was wondering if here someone is good at making simple programs, those that require only 1 option and could spend some time for that. I desparately need it as i have been looking for such for weeks. I can offer you several choices hoping to ease you and to make you agree:

1) milkshape 3d needs a .dll file that can read empire earth's .cem format. If you can script a .dll pls
2)3ds max im not sure what it uses to import so this might be the less preferred
3) a simple program with 1 window and 1 option only - to convert .cem files to ms3d (milkshape's models file format)
4)a simple program that converts the .cem file type to warcarft 3 models .mdx ( then in .mdx because 3d progs have war3s model type yes the program can be opened with the 3d program and i assume can be placed back to Empire earth). This is the easiest way because the 3d progs support war3 .mdx. So if you could help pls.

Is there a programmer that can help me with this? I can be more detailed and can provide you with the .cem (you will need them to make the program recognize the format) files if some would agree to help me.

ur very helpful again!

MagicOPromotion

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Ugrently need your help!

Hi, my friends!! I want to get program XRumer 5.0 Palladium for free. Have you any download link?
I'm so need this magic program! It's can break captchas automatically! Activate accounts via email automatically too! Absolutely great software! Help me!
And did you hear news - price for XRumer 5.0 Palladium will grow up to $540 after 15 may 2009... And XRumer 2.9 and 3.0 - too old versions, it's cant break modern catpchas and cant break modern anti-bot protections. But XRumer 5.0 Palladium CAN!!!!
So help me for download this great soft for free! Thanks!