I need information on how to OBTAIN these files.

Diam

Reaction score
Okay. I've spent the last two days searching over the internet for these file(s). What I need is whatever the hell files let you play campaign, listen to the music, and have all the sounds.

Don't bloody tell me to buy it, because I tried for a long, long, long time. I can't order over the 'net, too young. Parents don't give a shit. Now, I'm poor too. Anyway...pretty much I need the files you can get from the CD. I don't have the CD, I just told you why. How do I do this?

Thanks, Diam.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
buy it its really cheap to the point that price is not an excuse
you cal always try and download of torrents

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The files are huge to be able to just download. Now here, the battle chest is ****ing expensive. 40 bucks! While at Walmart where I used to live the battle chest was 15 bucks. Anyways short story short, buy it. Its the only way. Just ask your ma or pa for some candy money.
The files you are looking for probably aren't anywhere the public can find it. I don't know anyone who is going to host huge files like that when the game is like 5 bucks.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
well if he had it already installed he can also get a a no cd crack

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
:eek:mg Dude, the game is $5. Save up your lunch money and go buy it.

Seriously, I see SC on torrents all the time. Why in the world would people not have $10 to get both!? If it was $100 to get both, that I could understand, but $10 for two of the best damn games ever, that's a steal my friend.