erican1991

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I NEED A WAY TO MAKE GOLD QUICKLY!!!
DOES NEONE HAVE ANY ADVICE???

tragvraba

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I make tons by buying the mats for the epic LW items at lvl 80. Just buy the patterns for a few arctic fur, and make tons of trollwoven spaulders :)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
i made 700 gold in a day from doing all dailies and heroics

jus do that

SM411

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Profession, dailies and AH. There is much gold to earn at AH. Try read one of all the gold guides that are out there.

SugarChick

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I went out to silvermoon yesterday and bought a Golden Dragonhawk - goes for less then 50 silver...just sold for 13 gold on the AH...I put up a bunch last night and I've made over 100g today because people are lazy.

All of the 'old world' stuff is on such a markup it's disgusting, old world, new world doesn't matter if you do anything for a few hours you should be making easy money

atm.wu

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
on my server people are doing these things called GDKP runs
meaning, ppl bid on items, then at the end of the raid the accrued pot gets split between everyone in the raid, can get over 1K a run.

other than that, i guess daillies are the way to go.. despite being boring as hell lol

predatortt

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Use your professions and AH to your advantage. Such as daily transmutes like titansteel bars might seem a little but help alot in the long run. Dailies can give you a good income of gold but people often are too lazy to do them. Of course, you should at least get one of the auction addons to help you post on AH without ease.