Amulet: Cat's Eye
Armor: 160/60 Life
Bow: Faith Mat Bow/ Blade Bow
Rings: Raven Frost & Rare Dual Stat/Res Ring
Belt: Nos Coil
Boots: Rare boots with Frw/Dex/Res/Fhr
Gloves: rare gloves with +2 Passive/20 Ias/Dual Stats/Res
Switch: Eth Titans and Stormshield

Charms: 20/x Torch , 20/x/x Anni , Completely full of FRW/Life Charms (some with ar/max damage wouldn't hurt either)

Teradar

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
would +2 bow gloves not be better than +2 passive?
and i suggest extra points going into Valkyrie, meat shields can't hurt, my opinions

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Everything into Dex.

20 Guided Arrow
20 Multi/Strafe
10-15 Dodge
10-15 Evade
10-15 Avoid

Helm: 120/45 Life
Amulet: Cat's Eye
Armor: 160/60 Life
Bow: Faith Mat Bow/ Blade Bow
Rings: Raven Frost & Rare Dual Stat/Res Ring
Belt: Nos Coil
Boots: Rare boots with Frw/Dex/Res/Fhr
Gloves: rare gloves with +2 Passive/20 Ias/Dual Stats/Res
Switch: Eth Titans and Stormshield

Charms: 20/x Torch , 20/x/x Anni , Completely full of FRW/Life Charms (some with ar/max damage wouldn't hurt either)
Talk about a glass cannon build. :/ Only problem I see is that Nos Coil might be BM because of the slow %, not sure if that's allowed or not... I don't duel or know all the rules. And that I don't know if you're going to be able to get away with base str and still have 156 str needed for the SS on switch.

I thought most people liked a mix between vit and dex, and that is why bow zons are so hard to make, its hard to find the perfect amount.

Also, I believe that this is the ias breakpoint for a matriarchal bow.
Code:
Weapon: hunter's, razor, blade bow; composite, double, great bow; matriarchal bow
Weapon Base Speed: -10
Normal Base Frames: 13
Strafe Base Frames: 3

12/3: 0-7%
12/3: 2-12%
11/3: 13-14%
10/3: 15-36%
9/3: 37-59%
9/2: 60-79%
8/2: 80%

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
GMB has a slower base speed, and does more damage. Mat bow has a faster base speed and less damage.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
GMB has a slower base speed, and does more damage. Mat bow has a faster base speed and less damage.
The difference is that overall, the speed of the mat bow is alot stronger then the extra damage from the gmb.

and if you're rich, the charms should be enough + cta to give you ~1500-2000 life.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
to be honost: the dex build offered above is highly vulnerable to many things, just because its like a 1hit kill for most enemies.

if you want a good zon, search for my post (i gave away my near-exact build a wihle ago in this forum, cause i quit d2 for a while)

the build i offer is a creation made between me and Cota-God's own zon builds. we worked together and have made DOZENS of zons between the two of us, and its the build weve both stuck with.

if you create a replica of my zon, and have any skill with it (takes some practice to leanr how to play a zon if u havnt before) the only things that should pose a threat against you are tele barbs w/ freeze aura, smiters, and the occasional zealer. and the paladin's can be beaten with tweaking some gear for KB and possibly lifetap

multi shot is considered bm in zvz duels nowadays, if you plan to play GM then id suggest not using it, bu thonostly, even in bm duels, 1 point into it is fine with my build, you still get a nice spread with all the +skills