I m tired not movin up in ranks

burining_blade

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its not fair that no one above me challanges me betcha and u want sum have avoided me long enough i triecd to challenge u want sum and he ran away from me then betcha never showed if ur afraid then im just gnna start askin more to take ur positions ive had enough of it its been like the tenth time that u havent showed so im askin u muva move me up to u want sums or betchas position plz i really think i deserve it...........

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I agree, burining has been challenging but people always have sumthing better to do, sum1 shuld accept it

burining_blade

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
listen im tired of no being respected around im not considered one of the best im considered one of average player im tired enough to leave the clan cause of it

vegeta22222[pd]

Member!
Reaction score
i will face you burning not to move to my position and take it but to move up some ositions because everyone know that i am not all that great

CrossFatal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude burning_blade.It sounds to me like you want attention.wtf is this"listen im tired of no being respected around im not considered one of the best im considered one of average im tired enough to leave the clan cause of it" WTF IS THAT BURNING? What you wants us to do?U want me to praise you?We're all here to play and you want attention.I respect you but it doesnt mean u get special treatment.I mean WHat you want me to do?U want me to hail you like a king?

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think people shuld just accept burinings challenges, and not run away...On saturday night, or frisday night burining will vbe on, someone play him

U_want_sum[pd]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Guyz not to be mean to u burining but i have been in clan so long and i was never moved up one rank not even one rank and now u want a battle for a position and the only one i have ever had and ur newer then me to the clan i think muva should move u up when he feels like it and if its now he should but u know it wouldnt be fair because u get moved up and i havnt moved up since i joined.... ne wayz sup clan

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u always ruan away from my challenges besides only way i can move up is challenges b/c i cant play durinig the week so why not step up like a man u want sum and accept my challenges god its been about ten times u ran away from me....... and the same wit betcha i dont wnna be mean but ur pretty much just afraid too lose ur position to me whos only been in here for two months or so

U_want_sum[pd]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
BURINING u ARE ON THE SAME EXACT RANK AS ME EVEN IF I WON AND U LOSS I WOULD STAY AT THE SAME EXACT RANK AS U YOU ARE A CLAN RECRUITER AND SO AM I LOOK AT THE RANKINGS PAGE U WILL SEE...