I love CG (custom game) solo- here are some

Status
Not open for further replies.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
As i said before, I am not going to post just wins but games vs high lvl players only and friends lvl 25 and higher (real acca of course). I made several nice CGs since thats what i wanted after having my ass kicked several times in Bnet by ppl ~30th lvls.

Here is the first vs lvl 39 Nightelf. It didnt have a winner because he was diconnected but it was rather in the end. Who was going to win- see in the end. The Naga just owns foots.

Astray
Race: Night Elf Level 39
Map: Turtle Rock
APM:~100

Mystic Sorcerer
Race: Human level 25
APM: 168

The Second Game: vs my friend who always owns me. He didn't play serious and i did thats why this time the game was mine. This is also on my map so this game had testing purpose too.

In order to see this replay you have to download the map. DONWLOAD Winter Twisted Meadows

Mystic Sorcerer
Race: Human

Assassin[BG]
Race: Orc Level 25

Yeah what an offical thread. I am going to post such only vs lvl 30 ++ even if i post my losses sometimes. You know I dont want to show off by uploading only wins and that are uninteresting. I could have posted vs UD lvl 30++ cg but I didnt like it- the way my AM was coiled before i reach the vault for a potion or when the hawks died faster than his dests, also i didnt post a win vs orc lvl 27 that wasnt something good.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
they're your friends? alot of games they've played o_O

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Close this, man i just found out you cant remove atatchments even in old unclosed threads and that sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.