I like indian music

qamar_biit

Reaction score
i like Doon Flim Music its very good music and me like Abshe bachan he is my facret hero he is very Good Acter i love him so much whats ur best hero?

tecktalk

BANNED
Reaction score
lolz.. you cant even spell the movie name.. soo sad.. anywayss very good to listen that .. you love indian music..

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Indian music looks like an uncool version of Latin music and Latin music is uncool as it is. This is really frightening. Reminds me of that Tunak Tunan song, or whatever it that they based the Draenei dance on. Their music videos are really cheap too. Yikes.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
lol. yeah i dont think the indians cares much about the quality and budget of mv as long as the choreography and song is good.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
YouTube - Tunak Tunak Tun (Best Copy)

The quality sucks and so does the choreography and song. Just some fat guys shaking around. The special effects they used look like the graphics used in this magic carpet game that came on my computer like, 13- or so years ago. I don't even remember how long ago it was, but they're bad.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
lol. tunak tunak tunak tunak. other countries just make full laughs about it. im not sure if the indians feels the same way or intended it in the first place.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Indian music looks like an uncool version of Latin music and Latin music is uncool as it is. This is really frightening. Reminds me of that Tunak Tunan song, or whatever it that they based the Draenei dance on. Their music videos are really cheap too. Yikes.
My spanish prof got me listening to Mana. It helps learn the language, but other than that I wouldn't be caught dead listening to it.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
^ how about japanese music. and like you i study jap language and its more easy when you listen to their music as well.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
japanese music is ok but their language makes it hard to make lyrics and the rhythm fit together because there are long vowels and short vowels, same with the chinese language becuase it depends on the pitch and ****.

korean language is seriously good, its officially the most scientific language on earth. its structured logically and there are no restrictyions making songs...except for the syllable nature of the language.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
^ so you listen to kpop or korean music in general? i used to be addicted with kpop but not now coz theres just too many type of music to listen.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I can sing Kuch Kuch Hota Hai - I actually watched this, with my parents, and despite not understanding a word of it, it was awesome.*

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Pinhead cramberry daaance

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
japanese music is ok but their language makes it hard to make lyrics and the rhythm fit together because there are long vowels and short vowels, same with the chinese language becuase it depends on the pitch and ****.

korean language is seriously good, its officially the most scientific language on earth. its structured logically and there are no restrictyions making songs...except for the syllable nature of the language.
When did you get smart?

Are you saying that if you translate a korean song into english it would make sense and flow perfectly unlike a japanese translation, or what? I'm not really understanding what you mean with "no restrictions."

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i think his talking about the word/language, syllable by syllable pronunciation about which one is fitting better in a tune or beat of a song. anyway i disagree, although the jap language pronunciations are usually longer, its actually more better and fitting on any type of tunes, well i really dont knnow exactly how to explain but i just know when i listen to their songs.