I like Digimon music

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i like the other digimo song. it was a (male) band playing it and it sounded like a typical jrock-semi pop jap song. i forgot the title and im too tired to search about it. i think someone knows it anyway.
Which season?

All of the Japanese seasons have J-pop style openings like the one I posted.*

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I KNOW LIKE AGUMON CHO-SHINKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARGREYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are awesome.*

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Which season?

All of the Japanese seasons have J-pop style openings like the one I posted.*
no like i said its a guy rock/pop/alterative band. i dont know what season exactly. if i have the time i might go search for it on youtube.

wow, care to share your current fave jpop song at the moment? i love jpop as well.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
no like i said its a guy rock/pop/alterative band. i dont know what season exactly. if i have the time i might go search for it on youtube.

wow, care to share your current fave jpop song at the moment? i love jpop as well.
Brave Heart? YouTube - Digimon Butterfly

Don't have a favourite J-pop song in particular - I listen to tons of it on Last.fm but since I don't know Japanese, I can never remember individual songs.*

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
^ thats it. brave heart - digimon buterfly (cool title). i love that song the beat is awesome.

how about aya matsura? whats your fave song from her. i know her but im not familiar with her songs.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
^ thats it. brave heart - digimon buterfly (cool title). i love that song the beat is awesome.

how about aya matsura? whats your fave song from her. i know her but im not familiar with her songs.
I forgot which song I liked from her. :(

I hate all of the songs I can find on her. :(

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
J-pop is the best around. I can't deny that. America's pop scene is nothing compared to other countries.

/weeaboo

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
like wise but the hey song is actually addicting and catchy.

jpop is the best. i like how they compose or make up their lyrics. its no typical like in american songs, where the lyrics just sounds like a sentence or something. jap music is something its deep and sometimes composed of random mess up poetry but in the end it still makes the best sense.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
IDK. Some Japanese pop gets annoying real quick like the link you posted. A lot of the songs just have annoying beats or singing. Not to mention if anyone has seen the movie Suicide Club then they know J-Pop can also make you want to commit suicide.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
^ your just not a jpop / pop kinda gal/guy. if you love really catchy pop tunes, japanese creates the best and original ones and britney doesn't stand a chance.

the song i link sounds like a typical anime tune. i find it catchy and upbeat, making me feel joyous listening to it.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
No, I like a lot of pop it's just some J-Pop I can't listen to for extensive amounts of time. Some J-Pop songs are just extremely annoying or repetetive while lots aren't. I mean, I could listen to Madonna 24/7, but not that song or much of her other stuff.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
annoying? i think your referring to jpop tunes with trying to have a cute voice all the time singer just like aya. xp

and the fact that you dont understand most of the lyrics makes these (j)pop songs fun.