I just quit WoW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Raven7

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ytmnd.com
After 2.5 months of not playing, and loss of patience with Blizzard staff and players alike, I have finally quit. This is my final comment:

Community Managers don't do their jobs. The game developers announce new content for the game, and request that the CMs post it on the forums. They do, and then they abandon it. They don't take in any information or suggestions, nor do they give out anything of value. When it comes time for the developers to release new content, they do so without hesitation. They have no idea if something isn't approved by the playerbase because the CMs haven't told them anything.
That's the maximum amount of characters they allowed. That doesn't even begin to explain my extreme dissapointment in Blizzard. Until further notice, I personaly pronounce the Warcraft series dead.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I havnt logged on in like a week now. Meh, guess I might of quit?

dP

Member!
Reaction score
The_Raven7 said:
After 2.5 months of not playing, and loss of patience with Blizzard staff and players alike, I have finally quit. This is my final comment:

That's the maximum amount of characters they allowed. That doesn't even begin to explain my extreme dissapointment in Blizzard. Until further notice, I personaly pronounce the Warcraft series dead.
Who cares? You're probably going to go back anyway if you care so much.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
WoW sucks.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
That is just your opinion, and I am sure many others as well, but we do not goto places you like to discuss your interests about and put them down. That was rather unneccessary. Please don't do it again.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Peace and Love, dude. Look at all the upper posts and tell me if they were more interesting :fwink.

L

Laharl

Here's how I see it.

It's a poorly run game. You pay for it every month.

Don't mind me, but I'll play crappy games for free, thank you.

Reaction score
I'm sick of hearing you god-damn whiners. "Wah wah wah, GM's don't do shit, Blizzards is gay wah wah wah". They are not ****ing making you play the damned game. If you don;t like the way they run it quit and good riddance. We don't need to listen to your complaints just because a few people think WoW sucks. WoW is played by millions of people for thousands of minutes each day. Do you really think any of us give a shit what you think? No, WoW is an awesome game with so much content you head will spin. Now go cry to momma....she's waitin for ya.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
O rally? Im Tired of the sevrer iam on, its a laggy pos, everytime we go to pull its lag's :(

L

Laharl

Question: If you are going to pay good money per month aren't you entitled to a few things? I mean such as the GM's actually doing their jobs.

Reaction score
15$ is not even close to be concidered as "good money", which is besides the point. Is Blizzard making you play? No. GM's get 100's of 1000's of complaints a day, you try and fix everyone of them and then we'll talk.

learn2deal

Status
Not open for further replies.