I just got starcraft....

NightLord

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i just think it depends on how you use a race. If you use them right they can be strong, if you dont use them right they can be very weak.

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow...sounds like i could kill you pretty easily cuteguy hehehe

i dunno...

gaursd would own your cannons from over water or on cliffs...you wont have enough storm to get rid of all my gaurds so you WILL die at the ahnds of me muhuhahahah!

we should play sometime...but i lagg a lil

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lag is no thx especailly if i depends on game on cannon massing and micro T.T, beside i can take any amount of reasonable guards out if i have one drop ship and one golie muahahahha ^^;;

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Originally posted by SumacWarrior
Thats ok, ull lose your first few games.... but instead of massing try to use at least 2 different units, ul get better results. Like goons and zlots or hydra ling or hydra/ ultra
I hate Ultras coz they get stuck in my base and they move too slow. I use Hydras and Mutualisk as a combination.

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wait a second...how could you take out a fleet of gaurds with one golie...unless you micro like crazy its impossible...and plus when i go guards i have more than just gaurds

unimailer1972

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
abbreviations.

Lets not get too tech on the noob...it has taken me a while to learn all of the abbreviations, and i've been reading these forums for a while now...just a thought.

As for learning Starcraft, best to play 5 v 3 computers, etc. on b.net as you get acclimated. Then you 4v4, 3v5 and so on....eventually a good player should be able to own 1v7 comps.

And the money maps are good, but they dont teach you how to micromanage ur troops or learn how to mob and expand as quickly as is usually necessary.

If you want to learn how to play b.net games the best, try joining a clan...they have tryouts all the time, and even if you lose you will learn a lot...mostly ppl on the same level too.

3nj0y

PS--some of those abbreviations are difficult to understand ya'll.
someone should start a new thread on this subject just for ppl to get into this forum and understand all the speak.

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol beating any amount of gaurds with 1 dropship and 1 golie is possible with a lil micro LOL everyone knows that :(

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
You'll learn alot from the guys arguing here.look above your post:)

Defeating mass guards with one golie? seems imposible............unless you're really good at micro.

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
whats micro?

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u mean like dancing?

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
What if I agree with you totally? Should I still see you?

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i disagree...i think zerg is the best race, so im ganna come see you! you should back it up with some evidence...and why is it that all people dont use toss...i dont use toss and i win a considerably large amout of my games...against a good toss player...so explain yourself mister! or your grounded!

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Your'e all wrong. Terran is the best race among the other three races........the siege tanks pwns all other races!!