I just got starcraft....

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Zerg is a good race but I think it's the hardest to learn and adjust.

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im really gettin into toss and zerg,
i like massin goons with toss and hydras with zerg.

but, (as my 3-10 record says) i still suck.

~Screwed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by FZ. | gOsu
why do you say be zerg?

i think zerg is good..but i think its better to be human first...

let me know why you tihnk that way k
Zerg is a great race, very offensive, but they're very different from the other two.

Terran is a good race because they're not over powering like the Protoss and they don't mass quickly like Zerg, their power lies in the unit abilities(example: tanks w/o siege suck, marines tend to do better with a stim and a medic or two)

Protoss would be the easiest to learn, but the weakest.

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok, blizzard made terran the first race you get to controll for a reason people! tanks dont suck without siege, they own meme units like lings, and what is your siege ganna do when they raping your ass and you have no units around to get em off you *siege close range doesnt work at all*

terran is the first race you get to controll because they ARE the easiest...so what if there weaker tahn protoss....there moderatly fast, and there cheaper tahn toss and not as gas guzzeling as zerg

protoss isnt the easiest to learn with...people only say that because they have somewhat good D..cannons...but only noobs mass cannons....

learn with terran and then go to zerg/toss...whichever you like best

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
tank without seige can;'t own ling, if u don't mass cannon vs zerg ur a newb, don't learn terran first because thier basic unit is very weak. -_- need i correct ur post more? ^^;;

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Yeah I agree about mass cannons. It's effective against the Zerg early in the game.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mass cannons vs. Zerg?
i happen to think cannons are useless against guardians and tanks.....but i still use them for worker defense

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Early in the game Guardians are still worms.

SumacWarrior

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thats ok, ull lose your first few games.... but instead of massing try to use at least 2 different units, ul get better results. Like goons and zlots or hydra ling or hydra/ ultra

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok cuteguy...im talking about masssing cannons...not having like 20...mass i mean thats what you do throughout the entire game..make a whole hitloa of cannons...i only have 6-10...and i hardley ever lose...but i would rather be zerg...

massing anything sucks...

go ahead, try to correct me more...you said the basic unit is weak? you mean a marine? hah...good one.... marines arnt weak...marines can tear through alot of shit...you obviously dont understand that

goos and reavers is ok i gues...but goons get hit with scarabs if you dont micro them and be careful...especially against mele units

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
massive cannon always works vs zerg even if it's late. mid, or early because zerg must produce lings/hydra at all cost no matter what thier tech tree has went, therefore cannon are a must in a PvZ on every expo, and u really have to mass them too...

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok, what are the things ur talkin bout like TvZ and TvP? is that like terran vs zerg or sumthing?

Assassin_X

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lolz, cuteguy sound like he going to cannon the whole map.
massive cannon is weak against gardian or tanks or reavers.
waste of money to build cannons instead of gathering armies.

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOL we're talking about pvz here and u have on temp to storm gaurds? :O gaurds doesn't really own u even if u mass cannon, jsut storm and screw them :O

~Screwed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by FZ. | gOsu
ok, blizzard made terran the first race you get to controll for a reason people! tanks dont suck without siege, they own meme units like lings, and what is your siege ganna do when they raping your ass and you have no units around to get em off you *siege close range doesnt work at all*

terran is the first race you get to controll because they ARE the easiest...so what if there weaker tahn protoss....there moderatly fast, and there cheaper tahn toss and not as gas guzzeling as zerg

protoss isnt the easiest to learn with...people only say that because they have somewhat good D..cannons...but only noobs mass cannons....

learn with terran and then go to zerg/toss...whichever you like best
You don't use heavy metal tvz.

the protoss are weak imo, but not everyone will agree with me on that one.