I just downloaded Diablo I

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Was probably a waste of 500mb, but man, it brings back memories. Playing it again makes me want D3 so much more.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
its like 10 bucks cant you just go out and buy it and how was it a waste of 500 mb if it brings back good memories

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Whenever i've found Diablo sold separately it's $20, a rip off, i know. The battle chest with D1/2 is $40. So yeah, cheaper to download. And i said it might have been a waste because it makes me realise how much better D2 is, so i'd rather play that.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
everything is cheaper to download renzo and i still dont see how it is a waste i just dont understand

Nincompoop

Member!
Reaction score
lol..

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
Last time I played it I couldn't handle it for more than 2 lvls. Walking everywhere was just such a pain in the ass.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Walking vs walking when you run out of stamina...the areas aren't as expansive as D2's either. It's also harder then D2, you usually have to run through a few levels to get gear/level up's to advance into the new areas or constantly make a new game to see is Griswold has a good armor or weapon to sell. I find it more fun then D2, but only if I'm alone.

Someone should play D2 legit with me. :eek:

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
why insult such a great game saying its a waste of 500 mb

Shadow0429

Reaction score
It's such a great game but D2 didn't even put in the Apocalypse Magic for the Sorceress and that was a good spell.