I Have A Huge Secret Strategy!!! Ive Never Released It Before!!!

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Ok everyone... this strategy is TOP SECRET. Do not share it with anyone... this is how it goes.....

Build hydras..... then build more hydras..... then create a few more hives, then build a couple more hydras. After that, build 150 more hydras, attack and win.

Unique huh?

scsi

itousaaku

Reaction score
Mmmhm, orignal? As if. My Zerg srat would be to try to get as high up the tech tree as quickly as possible, and build, as a main strike force, 24-36 Hydras and 40, 50 Mutalisks (turning all but 24 into Guardians). Oh, did I forget to mention upgrades?

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
hey

actually, thats a very bad strategy. Mutas are useless. You would be best to go with Devourers instead... and if your playing reg SC, then i'd go with scourges... and about 8 mutas. The reason mutas/guardians is bad, is cause scourges will easily beable to own the guardians before the mutas can even touch them. A zerg player sees guardians and mutas, cooks up 50-60 scourges in about 20 seconds, and there goes about $4000 worth of stuff. Another option would be to just go PURELY Hydras/Guardians... and have the guardians follow behind the hydras. As far as my first strategy I posted, it is the best strategy around. I was kinda being sarcastic when I posted it, about it being unique, but come to think of it, when you throw defilers into it (like I do) it becomes unique.

Defiler is IMO the best unique in the game and he is under estimated big time... what other unique can you get 6 of and have them change the entire flow of the game?