I Have A Huge Secret Strategy!!! Ive Never Released It Before!!!

firebat451

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Valks are very interesting. Due to the multiple shots the tend not to kill anything for a while and when they do everthing dies.

BigTymer[Frog]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraftmaps.tk
yo man im not talikin bout stupid late garbage i mean to rush wit dat nothing is better, and the hardest too counter and NOWONE i say NOWONE builds 5 canons at the mins u would be beter off wit 2/3 canons and dragoons. Pfff! 5 canons, who does that unless they know that the other person is gettin muta? And by the way no good players would wait it out and not presure your opponent untill yer late attack.
U CANT JUST SIT BACK N BUILD JUNK U ALMOST HAVE TO RUSH BEFORE 15 MINS OR YER (usually) SCREWED!!!!!!!!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Mutas are like the worst units in the game hydras owan mutas. lurkers own lings so shut up sit back casue you realy suck, learn a thing or two

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigTymer[Frog]
and whoever says zerg air sucks has problems, what else u gonna go? sscrewy a$$ hydra's? Lurker? ALL top players use muta/ling when there using zerg. (espesially against another zerg)
Since when are your a top player?

This was brought to you by You've Been Owned, Inc.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
He said Hydralisks suck. Just because he can never tech high enough to get them does not mean they're bad, just... Out of reach...

This is another message from You've Been Owned, Inc.

Woralf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HYDRA"S OWN MUTAS!

Hydra's so easily slaughter muta's! One time my opponent made two gruops of mutas and 1 had 1 group of hydra's and 2 spore colonies and i SLAUGHTERED him!

p.s. my signiture is a bit out of one of my realy bad horror stories im writing. Whatya think?

TheHybrid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.blizzcenter.com
Actually..... 2-4 High templars would kill the mutas faster than an army of hydras...... and they r alot cheaper too!!!

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Actually..... 2-4 High templars would kill the mutas faster than an army of hydras...... and they r alot cheaper too!!!
Actually, any good zerg player would pull the mutas out of the storm and attack from a different angle, or even broodling the templars.

Actually, corsairs and archons is a better counter for mutas.

No actually, any good zerg player would never make mutas vs protoss, he would get zerglings, attack, then expand, get hydras and lurkers, take the middle, expand, attack some more, expand more, attack more, expand more, and eventually move on to dark swarm.

Hydra's so easily slaughter muta's! One time my opponent made two gruops of mutas and 1 had 1 group of hydra's and 2 spore colonies and i SLAUGHTERED him!
Mutas-ling is cheaper and more mobile than hydra-lurk, so muta-ling > hydra-lurk in ZvZ. Mutas + lings own hydras, and he will be able to kill ur economy before u get a good army of hydras and lurkers.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
ALL top players use muta/ling when there using zerg. (espesially against another zerg)
This is wrong. Most top players go muta-ling vs zerg, but NEVER vs toss and rarely vs terran. Protoss can easilly counter muta-ling by using archons, corsairs and some high templars. Terran has M&M, and lurkers and hydras are more efficient vs infantry.

I have seen hundreds of progamer replays and i have even played some of the best players in WGT so i know what im talking about.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
ya mutas are good for only 2 things, early rushes against complete newbs. and morphing into guardians and devourers. i used mutas when i was a newb. although i picked up some quick wins. but alot of loses. a couple marines smoke mutas.
But mutas on a cliff + zerglings can easilly catch a moving terran off guard and totally waste half of his army before he can even stim. Mutas can fly into the enemy's base and kill 7-8 SCVs before the marines arrive, and then fly to an expansion or something and kill more. Mutas are good, but u have to know how to use them.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
HAHAHA i have taken down an assult of lots of mutas with my battlecruisers and valkyries. mutas are one of the worst air unit in sc. they completely suck and only good if ur going against a complete newb which u probly are.
He can get 12 mutas and kill ur SCVs and supply depots before u can get a single battle cruiser. The best counter for mutas is marines & medics.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
hydra rush with like 200 hydras is very hard to conter ive only been able to like 5 times.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Mass marines and medics, high templars with storm + zealots & goons, maybe reavers, irradiate, maelstorm, lurkers... there are many counters.

And rushing with 200 hydras takes too much time, its better to get a few lurkers and a group of hydras and attack early, or the enemy will tech, expand and get a better echonomy than u.