I hate Mimiron

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Phase 4, when he laser barrages, as the MT, it's so fucking hard to move around Mimiron without having himself reposition because his hitbox is so fucking tiny. We wiped twice because i got hit by laser barrage BECAUSE HIS STUPID ASS KEPT REPOSITIONING.

Anyway, fuck that guy. We killed him anyways. 9manned him after phase 1 because we had a mentally retarded Rogue who kept running into mines EVERY GORAM TIME.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Phase 3 isn't too bad. We had me main tanking, and a druid in cat gear who'd go bear to tank the "junk bots" (Small adds) and i'd tank the "Assault bots" (the dudes that drop the magnet thingies to drop Mimiron down). Ranged dps has to root/snare and focus the SHIT out of Bomb-bots that drop down, melee stays on the Assault bots, ranged help out when Bomb-bots aren't around (They drop periodically). No one touches the junk bots. When an assault bot dies, one person loot it and use the magnet to drag Mimiron to the ground. ALLLLLLLLLL dps goes to the head, hell, even i ran over and threw a few 10k shield slams on it (He takes +50% more dmg).

Rinse and repeat at least two or three times. If you fuck up the magnet and don't place it where you should (Always place it where the bomb-bots spawn, that's DIRECTLY beneath him) then he wont drop down.

Honestly i prefer phase 3 because there's less insta-gib shit going down. Phase 1 you've got shock blast and plasma blast, phase 2 you have rockets and phase 4 you've got both of those plus two rockets at a time.

Hectic!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Actually, I'd use you to tank both junk and Assault bots, and the bear to eat the bombs.

That way assault bots would be dead earlier since ranged would be on them too. Throw in some AoE and boom.

You can tank everything in normal mode, no problem. If your healers don't suck, that is.

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
Hardmode was done only a few days ago. You know the boss fight is complicated enopgh to where the hardmode is he just does 25 percent more dmg.( I think thats it)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
25% more damage, 25% more health, and fires all over the place.

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
Either way, mimiron hardmode is harder or on a same lvl as algalon. Deff harder than general or yogg.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
We got to Phase 4 and MT just kinda went "OH FUCK" during spin up.

Still working on getting Phase three down solid.

Fuck tanking junk bots, so boring.

redblack

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Mimi on hm is very hard ;p but better hard than easy. I have defeated him on 10 and 25 ;]

HONChakalers

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I feel your pain haha thats why I get pros and experienced for the task

Reaxe

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Firefighter hurts but in the end an iron-bound proto makes up for it :)