I got a new idea for battleforums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crookmob

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when mods are all trying to figure decide on things they keep it sealed away in the mod forums. so i say they make it public and let the people vote to make the decision or maybe make a new forums thats tittled vote forum decisions or something like that.

let the thread stay for like 2 weeks dont reveal the vote count untill then then reveal it and then they will see what the new forum policy or attachment is

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Actually in better words you obviously dont know what we do in there.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
Actually in better words you obviously dont know what we do in there.
well all i know what u guys do in there is see who is bad and such i dont know what battle forum staff does in here but i do know what an certain anime forum do and it ant pretty

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
What is in the staff forums? It's where we get together and distribute free candies and ham sandwiches!

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Basically all it is is a place for me to make fun of everyone else to make me feel better about who I am. From making Theroy cry like the little woman he is, to talking about the amazing intercourse I had with Kamikaze, I'll tend to make sure anyone that goes in there doesn't leave with any self-esteem. :)

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
You sure cort? How come I've still got plenty then?

- Amantis

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
What did I say about talking about th- It never happend.

master chief

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crookmob
when mods are all trying to figure decide on things they keep it sealed away in the mod forums. so i say they make it public and let the people vote to make the decision or maybe make a new forums thats tittled vote forum decisions or something like that.

let the thread stay for like 2 weeks dont reveal the vote count untill then then reveal it and then they will see what the new forum policy or attachment is
i agree

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by coRtALoS
Basically all it is is a place for me to make fun of everyone else to make me feel better about who I am. From making Theroy cry like the little woman he is, to talking about the amazing intercourse I had with Kamikaze, I'll tend to make sure anyone that goes in there doesn't leave with any self-esteem. :)

... i must have passed out after drinking that paint thiner:wasted thats the last time i take a bet from you Amantis.:(

i need to go take a shower:(

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Maverick
What is in the staff forums? It's where we get together and distribute free candies and ham sandwiches!
what how come i have never been told this... I WANT CANDIES AND HAM SANDWICHES TOO!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
No, thank you, we are making weapons of mass destruction in there. Therefore, we can't afford to have common people in there. Only trustable ones can enter, so they can't call the FBI.

Aha, take this, cort! I revealed your plans! Now, give me my mother back, or I'll reaveal more!

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I highly doubt that you’ll really want to see what’s in there. Your eyeballs become so shocked that your soul gets sucked into that cursed mod forum, leaving you nothing but your restless soulless body wandering aimlessly for the rest of your life with absolutely no sense of self anymore.

Surely you wouldn’t want that to happen to you…

- Amantis

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
hmmmm... sounds fun... maybe I oooughta try to become a mod... LIKE THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN!

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Only time will tell Ryan.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
No really, you probably wouldn't wanna go there in the first place Ryan. cort tends to abuse his powers so much that none of the other mods can recognise him anymore. ;)

- Amantis

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that we can't recognize him. I'd say that we can't recognize ourselves. And the other mods.

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Im sure all they do in the staff forums is yack about what to do about this person, or that this person got banned, or changing the colors for the void, or coRtAmiNatInG a poor n00b.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
That's just a minority Kaldaris.

The things that Kami and cort do in the Staff Forums are considered to be more R-rated than what you've just mentioned. :p

- Amantis

Status
Not open for further replies.