I demand FOX to rename Animation Domination

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
to Seth Sunday's. seriously man. King of the Hill is gettign the boot and the Cleavland show is replacing it. The only non seth work is the Simpson and some random show that will probably get the same ratings as American dad.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Wait, are they canning something to make room for the Cleavland show (Family Guy/ American Dad) or are they extending it to 2.5hrs

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
King of the Hill is canceled. Cleavland Show and some weird so moves in

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
King of the Hill wasn't as good as it used to be anyways. They should get Futurama back.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Family Guy is overrated.
Before it was cancelled it was golden. Then it came back and started to suck pretty bad because it's literally how South Park portrays it.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Eh, I started watching King of the Hill reruns while on break at work, and I kinda wish I had watched it more. It is a really, really fun show once you get into it.

Gydian

Secret Agent
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowcoreinc.com
You've gotta envy Seth. He took an already prominent idea (The Simpsons, South Park, etc) and made 3 new shows out of it, all that rank as high as the Simpsons and will probably last as long as them. That's pretty incredible.

Now, if only they'd move something on Sunday to also add Robot Chicken into the equation. :(

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Just reminds me of the Simpsons joke. Family guy is a rip-off of the simpsons, and American Dad is a rip-off of Family guy.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
American Dad is a billiom times better than Famikly guy.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
American Dad is a billiom times better than Famikly guy.
Seriously? I thought Family Guy is and has always been better than American Dad. Sure, American Dad has it's funny points... occasionally, but not as much as Family Guy.