I demand back my 100 points!

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
No Dm's my hero*pushes Slyfie*

_JaKE

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i pmed roauch twice recently he doesn't even answer them.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
If I didn't respond to you it was probably for a reason. Sorry about that. If it was a title request, it's pretty obvious that you can use the store for that now. That is exactly why I installed it, not so I have to do it manually. With school and such, I'm trying to buy myself enough time for homework AND admining, which is hard.

I also cleaned out my PM's recently, so if I missed a few that were unread, I apologize, you can resend them now if you wish.

@Emo Nemo, I'll look at that right now, and if all else fails I can give you your points back. Saying please is always nice, though.. I'm not exactly sure as to how the lottery tickets, as I have no purchased one.

_JaKE

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
its all good roach, we still luv you.

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So I have to pay to get my title back that you changed in the first place? What the hell Roach!

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i bought both the daily and weekly, knowing good well they wernt activated [if u looked at them youc ould tell they wernt really fully installed in BF]

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
I don't wanna be an ass *shrugs* ill see if Roach gives them back first, then ill resort to you(no offense) or Dragnskull lol :)