I can't switch channels!

A

andygamechamp

i need some serious help. i can't switch channels. i need to know what to do.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
What to do:
Hit "CHannel"
Type channel name
Press Enter
Tell us what happens if you want to be helped

Jon_K

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This post goes under my rule number 3

* Make stuff quite clear when you ask a question. We don't want to have to ponder for hours on end trying to figure out what you mean, thats a waste of time on our part, and yours.

If you join the channel The Void when you log onto battle.net that means you've used a starcraft hack that was really just a program to steal your cd key.

The person who stole your CD key mis-used it and got it banned into the void.

You're lucky you can still play.

And no, there isn't any way to get it fixed. If you ask a blizzard employee they will just say 'you shouldn't have used hacks' or something.

Sorry.

Liquidate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.juggalos4life.com
Originally posted by Jon_K
This post goes under my rule number 3

If you join the channel The Void when you log onto battle.net that means you've used a starcraft hack that was really just a program to steal your cd key.

The person who stole your CD key mis-used it and got it banned into the void.

You're lucky you can still play.

And no, there isn't any way to get it fixed. If you ask a blizzard employee they will just say 'you shouldn't have used hacks' or something.

Sorry.
Very well said. Took the words right outta my mouth :). I've had keys banned for mass bots. Now that sucks ass. Cause your having a fun time messing with peoples channel and then your banned when you try to log on with the bot. At least it wasn't my key, traded for it.

Jon_K

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Liquidate
Very well said. Took the words right outta my mouth :). I've had keys banned for mass bots. Now that sucks ass. Cause your having a fun time messing with peoples channel and then your banned when you try to log on with the bot. At least it wasn't my key, traded for it.
Where you get the proxys for the massload?

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
the summary of andy and his problem

andy was a newb who illegally recieved a cdkey.
feeling pleased at getting a free key he immediately tried using it to play sc. when he logged on tho he found himself in the void and couldn't join ne channels.

he came here, signed up, asked a question, found the answer, left and never came back to visit.

THE END.