Hybrid Theory - Tetrarch

OhManTfe

Member!
Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
I've heard other theory about an eternal enemy of the Xel'Naga that will destroy their last creations by using the hybrids. Lots of theories, you know? :)
Well I believe that the Xel Naga put a bit of their genes into the protoss and bit of their genes into the zerg and when combined (the hybrids) it makes up a Xel'Naga. And that Duran was instructed by the Xel'Naga to do this if they died out.

Soulshifter50

Reaction score
Xel-Naga Theory

That might be true OhManTfe but how was Duran instructed by the Xel-Naga if they were wiped out? Dont u think what TrongaMonga said about eternal enemies they could have instructed Duran to create Hybrids

Soulshifter50

Reaction score
I think that link was an old one PauseBreak, what part were we suppose to read anyway?

OhManTfe

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah soulshift I believe that the Xel Naga instructed Duran to do this.

As for what and who Duran is I have no idea.

Reaction score
OhManTfe said:
just cause their not dead doesnt mean my theories wrong.
Im sorry but the hybrids are supposed to be PERFECT Duran says that... now refer to one of my other posts and see why your theory is just not idiotic but very noobish

OhManTfe

Member!
Reaction score
no u fool my theory is perfectly fine the hybrid is purity of essence and of form just like the Xel Naga so it is reasonable to assume that the hybrid would be a Xel Naga.

Reaction score
OhManTfe said:
no u fool my theory is perfectly fine the hybrid is purity of essence and of form just like the Xel Naga so it is reasonable to assume that the hybrid would be a Xel Naga.
It is not indicatedc the Xel'Nagas are pure in form and essence... dumbass play the game because if they where Then how did the Zerg almost wipe them out? Im sorry your theory is one of the dumbest I have heard yet...

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Lets play nice shall we?

OhManTfe said:
The Zerg were purity of essence, while the Protoss have purity of form. It says so in the book. The Xel's always wanted to created both forms. The hybrid will be both, not just one.

T.J. said:
It is not indicatedc the Xel'Nagas are pure in form and essence...
They did however reach the highest level of evolution. You could assume from this that yes, they indeed were perfect.

But why than created another perfect being? To safegaurd themselves from things maybe ever more powerful than themselves? Just like those who have power, want more power, play God.

Reaction score
PauseBreak said:
Lets play nice shall we?

The Zerg were purity of form, while the Protoss have purity of essence. It says so in the book. The Xel's always wanted to created both forms. The hybrid will be both, not just one.

They did however reach the highest level of evolution. You could assume from this that yes, they indeed were perfect.

But why than created another perfect being? To safegaurd themselves from things maybe ever more powerful than themselves? Just like those who have power, want more power, play God.
It also says it has always been their goal to make the perfect race... the protoss and the zerg where the closest to it...

when it says that I beleive it means their intelleuct has evolved more then there physical abilities because with each passing year humans get smarter and smarter... plus if they where indeed perfect they could have stopped the zerg attack easily... so it can not be they are perfect in the art of war or physical abilities...

Soulshifter50

Reaction score
I thought one of the main Protoss characters said that the Zerg had destroyed their creators and become out of control?

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I don't know who said anything, but if I'd to guess; maybe Tassadar or another Protoss was giving a brief history to Jimmy?

OhManTfe

Member!
Reaction score
T.J. The Weird One said:
It is not indicatedc the Xel'Nagas are pure in form and essence... dumbass play the game because if they where Then how did the Zerg almost wipe them out? Im sorry your theory is one of the dumbest I have heard yet...
the xel naga would of been caught by suprise by their own creations turning against them duh

Soulshifter50

Reaction score
Just one question? why would the Xel Naga create the Protoss and Zerg using part of themselves when they are perfect? You would think they would both be part robot or something like that? :redeye not the Zerg be practicually animals and Protoss advanced aliens with shields and all that sort of stuff!

Reaction score
OhManTfe said:
the xel naga would of been caught by suprise by their own creations turning against them duh
O ok so when the zerg started tearing them apart they could destroy most of their fleet in less then a hour and their perfect! THAT MAKES SENSE OF COURSE! A perfect race dieing in less then an hour even when they are caught by surprise DIES IN LESS THEN AN HOUR.

use common sense and you still cant argue with my "why would they want to make another perfect race if they are perfect" and "it is never indicated they are pure in essence and form" you should shut up till you get real evidence.... and if you can find an arguement to that then why wouldnt they come back to kill the zerg? hmm now shut up till you can argue with all of these then you can talk about your theory

Darktekmaster

Member!
Reaction score
man sc is kinda confusin to me with the story ... but when i started listenin to hit i found this much ...confederates top ppl.. zerg comes and screws up the confederates control... protoss kills anythin to do with zerg... and the terran are jus ppl survivin.... ur big story up there about all that.. confuses me....

Soulshifter50

Reaction score
Time to reactivate this thread.....

did u play the first sc or just the expansion??

cause the conferderates where always trying to be on top controlling all terrans (except for the rebels for example Jim Raynor) and trying to control the zerg, they never really did know about the protoss because the protoss never interfered with the terrans only the zerg that is correct. so there isnt really no point to be confused. (if u had common sense):nooob