Hunter killer

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
thanx and I know it may look like that blue eyes white dragon thing from that yu-gi-oh show but it's actually Bahamut from FFVIII

hunter_killer

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
eh, i don't care what you guys say, yeah i know i'm not cute, but that's for the people to decide. mydogrulestheplanet, hey why weren't you at school 2day? anyways when i was messaging leina, i told her that you really liked gina, and wanted to go out wit her. no need to thank me, doggy!

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by hunter_killer
eh, i don't care what you guys say, yeah i know i'm not cute, but that's for the people to decide. mydogrulestheplanet, hey why weren't you at school 2day? anyways when i was messaging leina, i told her that you really liked gina, and wanted to go out wit her. no need to thank me, doggy!
k stop talking about leina... geez that's all you ever talk about these days! leina this...leina that.... your OBSESSED

hunter_killer

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
uhh, maybe. i may really like her, but i aint obsessed (like i used o be) i swear, if leina signed up for battlefourms, i will befreakin screwed....

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
I'd laugh if she signs up! then we could show her ALL of your posts about her! *mwah ha ha ha *

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
lol just as well for you then that she didn't sign up...damn too bad